Old November 6th 05, 02:14 AM
SeeingEyeDog

Default OT but interesting...

If I could only find a red telephone with a red flashing light in the middle
of the dialer like they use in those missile silos as "the Hot phone". ;-)

"rtc" wrote in message
Couldn't believe they were serious
at first but it appears to be a sell out:

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...58209?%5Fencod
ing=UTF8&frombrowse=1&asin=B000B7R7FI

Old November 6th 05, 03:04 AM

I own two red telephones.It is a Stromberg Carlson Slenderet telephone
with a rotary dial.It's one of them slim line telephones.My other red
telephone is a Western Electric with a push button dial.Both phones
otherwise look just like each other.I own some other old telephones
too,some of them are very old telephones.My telephone that I use is a
Western Electric desk style telephone that dates back to 1933.
cuhulin