Old November 8th 05, 05:42 AM

Default France.....and radios

I went to College on the G.I.Bill at Raymond Juinor College in
Raymond,Mississippi (gawd,them girls over there sure are cute,but I was
too old for them,that is not to say I didn't "want to" though,because I
really did "do it" with one of them girls over there one night over
behind the bushes next to the cafeteria) [[[but I digress,such is
love]]] 1973 night times at welding classes.
cuhulin
(I love you Katy)