Old November 6th 05, 03:20 PM
Beerbelly

Default France.....and radios

France should solicit help from their Canadork brothers. Those Muslim
young un's are kicking their butts. Of course, Canadorks probably
would not be much help eh?

Picked up a new radio yesterday at the hamfest. It is a very nice
Super Pro 600. I had just enough beer can money to pay for it.
Someone had done a very nice attempt at restoration. Of course, I'll
collection. Ya gotta love them boatanchors. Too bad I can't tie one to
Mike and toss it in the Gulf. I do have a 390 carcass that would work
really well.

Did you ever notice that if you type the the work "Canadork" into
Outlook's spell checker it gives you "Canadian" as a possible
replacement? Even Microsoft agrees that they are one and the same.

Old November 6th 05, 03:35 PM
m II

http://www.emergency.com/la-riots.htm

http://www.yale.edu/ynhti/curriculum...9.02.04.x.html
http://tinyurl.com/4v9zv

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2538169.stm
http://tinyurl.com/8tpza

http://tinyurl.com/b56jw

Old November 6th 05, 04:13 PM

Do him like the Mob did Jimmy Hoffa.Concrete shoes make good boat
anchors.
cuhulin

Old November 6th 05, 04:16 PM

If it gets to be too bad a situation over there in Frogland,U.S.A.will
send in some Troops and then let the brits get their mops and mop up.
cuhulin

Old November 6th 05, 04:51 PM
Beerbelly

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 11:43:26 -0500, Joe wrote:

Beerbelly wrote:

Did you ever notice that if you type the the work "Canadork" into
Outlook's spell checker it gives you "Canadian" as a possible
replacement? Even Microsoft agrees that they are one and the same.

If that's what it takes to provide entertainment to Ameri**** whores like
you...

Joe

Is that the best you can do?

You better call Joemamma for help wonker!

Old November 6th 05, 05:52 PM
Beerbelly

On Sun, 06 Nov 2005 12:41:47 -0500, Joe wrote:

Beerbelly wrote:

Is that the best you can do?

In fact whatever I do, I can do much better than an American faggot like
you.

Joe

I'm sure you can Joemama! That is why you will always make a better
faggot!
Old November 6th 05, 06:15 PM
dxAce

Joe wrote:

Beerbelly wrote:

I'm sure you can Joemama! That is why you will always make a better
faggot!

Try again ****head. Whatever I do doesn't include duplicating everything
degenerate American primates do.

If you're not an American primate then just what brand of primate are you, 'tard
boy?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 6th 05, 10:54 PM
dxAce

Joe wrote:

dxAce wrote:

If you're not an American primate then just what brand of primate are you,
'tard boy?

Here comes the coward loud mouth dxWhore again.

Coward? From the 'tard who can't tell us what his nationality is?

My, my.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 8th 05, 03:28 AM
John Barnard

Beerbelly wrote:

France should solicit help from their Canadork brothers. Those Muslim
young un's are kicking their butts. Of course, Canadorks probably
would not be much help eh?

Picked up a new radio yesterday at the hamfest. It is a very nice
Super Pro 600. I had just enough beer can money to pay for it.
Someone had done a very nice attempt at restoration. Of course, I'll
collection. Ya gotta love them boatanchors. Too bad I can't tie one to
Mike and toss it in the Gulf. I do have a 390 carcass that would work
really well.

Did you ever notice that if you type the the work "Canadork" into
Outlook's spell checker it gives you "Canadian" as a possible
replacement? Even Microsoft agrees that they are one and the same.

Spoken like a true GED graduate. If D-Ex-Ace is a Masterbating Centurion,
does that make you a Master GEDi?

JB

Old November 8th 05, 05:15 AM
m II

John Barnard wrote:

Spoken like a true GED graduate. If D-Ex-Ace is a Masterbating Centurion,
does that make you a Master GEDi?

I keep forgetting that he's bettered himself. He now has a grade nine
EQUIVALENCE. He should be proud, being all he can be....

mike