Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old November 12th 05, 11:34 PM
Drifter

Default Bush sending troops to France!!!

i know it's not nice to poke fun, but they are the french. we saved
their ass twice.
why should we do it again? i'm trying to be serious here...lol

Drifter..

*on*the*fringe*of*Pittsburgh*

start-here
President Bush has authorized the Joint Chiefs to begin drawing up a
battle
plan to pull France's ass out of the fire again. Facing an apparent
overwhelming force of up to 400 ****ed off teenagers Mr.Bush doubts
France's
ability to hold off the little ****ants. "Hell, if the last two world
wars
are any indication, I would expect France to surrender any day now",
said
Bush.

Joint Chiefs head, Gen. Peter Pace, warned the President that it might
be
necessary to send up to 5 Marines to get things under control. The
general
admitted that 5 Marines may be overkill but he wanted to get this thing
under control within 24 hours of arriving on scene. He stated he was
having
a hard time finding even one Marine to help those ungrateful *******s
out
for a third time but thought that he could persuade a few women Marines
do the job before they went on pregnancy leave.

President Bush asked Gen. Pace to get our Marines out of there as soon
as
possible after order was restored. He also reminded Gen. Pace to make
sure
the Marines did not take soap, razors, or deodorant with them. The least
they stand out the better.