Old November 18th 05, 12:28 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
SeeingEyeDog

Default If you don’t believe what the left-wing media is telling you about Iraq

and you are ready for the truth
http://www.wndbookservice.com/produc...?prod_cd=c6726

Old November 18th 05, 12:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
John Mason

More BS from the Neocons

No kidding. And what's so 'left wing' about Fox and the rest? As far as I am
concerned, the media is firmly in the other camp.
John

Old November 18th 05, 11:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Fred Garvin

On 2005-11-17 19:28:33 -0500, "SeeingEyeDog" said:

and you are ready for the truth
http://www.wndbookservice.com/produc...?prod_cd=c6726

You know what? **** Iraq and the war. I just don't give a **** anymore.
There I said it. I don't give a **** what happens anymore over there.
I'm sick of hearing about it.

I was for it at first but we've been there far too long now. Screw it,
I just don't give a **** anymore. More of our troops will die and
there's nothing we can do about it.

--
PCs, like air-conditioners, are useless when you open Windows.

Old November 18th 05, 11:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default If you don’t believe what the left-wingmedia is telling you ab...

The Senate is getting fed up with bush,they are giving bush one year to
do something about redeploying some of our Troops out of Iraq.
www.globalnewsmatrix.com

bush's Betrayal. www.capitolhillblue.com
cuhulin

Old November 18th 05, 11:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Frankly,I don't care anything about those ragheads either and I never
have.I say Nuke em all and get it over with.
cuhulin

Old November 18th 05, 11:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fox is no better than the rest of them.
cuhulin

Old November 19th 05, 12:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Fred Garvin

Actually, Sterwart is in Newburgh,N.Y., I know, I live a few miles
north of it. That plane passed only about 2 miles west of my house. I
came to realise this after I got home from work and saw the flight maps
on the news reports. If I had been home and looking west I would have no
doubt watched that plane go down the Hudson. I would of thought it odd
too seeing as though commercial flights don't take a route like that,
helicopters do all the time but not commercial flights. The commercial
flights usually travel diagonally across our area and C5A's fly over
here all the time and sometimes VERY low, those come from Stewart.

I saw a plane fly over my house today, it freaked me out seeing as
though there's been no air traffic since Tuesday. I momentarily jumped
when I first heard it coming then watched it fly over. Man this really
messes with your head...

My birthday is 5/4/1958

Old November 19th 05, 01:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Carter-K8VT

Fred Garvin wrote:

I was for it at first but we've been there far too long now. Screw it, I
just don't give a **** anymore. More of our troops will die and there's
nothing we can do about it.

Sadly, you might be right. If we stay, then, as you say, more of our
troops will die. If we leave, Iraqi civil war and then major Middle East
destabilization. A truly classic case of "damned if we do and damned if
we don't".

Too bad Bunnypants didn't read Poppy's book about the first Gulf war
that said this is *exactly* what would happen if Iraq was invaded.
(however, credit where it's due-- Bunnypants *did* admit he doesn't read
and gets his information by being spoon-fed by his handlers).

"I will unite this country".

Uh-huh, sure.

"Mission accomplished"

Yup, you betcha.
Old November 19th 05, 03:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

1958,I once owned a blue 1958 Chevrolet Impala two door hardtop car,Fort
Hood to Dallas in no time flat.I wish I had hung on to that car.
cuhulin

Old November 19th 05, 06:35 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article .com,
"RHF" wrote:

SeeingEyeDog,

Kindly put an '(OT) :' at the Start of the Subject Line
when you Originate an "Off-Topic" Message here.

Stop trying to legitimize bad USENET behavior.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California