Old November 19th 05, 05:34 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default Circuit City selling Eton E1XM

In the portable radio department.

Old November 19th 05, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David wrote:

In the portable radio department.

That's totable, 'tard boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 19th 05, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Caveat Lector

Oh Gee -- $500 and a subscription no less

Guess I'll stick to my GE Super Radio and RS DX-398 SWL totables

--
CL -- I doubt, therefore I might be !

Old November 19th 05, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 10:18:29 -0800, "Caveat Lector"
wrote:

Oh Gee -- $500 and a subscription no less

Guess I'll stick to my GE Super Radio and RS DX-398 SWL totables

The XM part is voluntary. There is a single IC chip that interfaces
with the control bus in the radio. The actual XM receiver is in a
seperate ''Connect and Pray'' unit.

No offense, but the GE ''Super'' Radio sucks.

http://www.xmradio.com/xmcp/index.jsp

Old November 19th 05, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

wrote:

Oh Gee -- $500 and a subscription no less

Guess I'll stick to my GE Super Radio and RS DX-398 SWL totables

The XM part is voluntary. There is a single IC chip that interfaces
with the control bus in the radio. The actual XM receiver is in a
seperate ''Connect and Pray'' unit.

No offense, but the GE ''Super'' Radio sucks.

You'd be the authority on sucking, 'tard boy.

Now go ask mommy if you can go out and tote that satellite receiver, you drug
addled brain stem.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old November 19th 05, 07:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Is Circuit City selling them in the opened boxes? There is a Circuit
City store on County Line Road wayyyyy up North in North Jackson about
13 miles North of me.Next time I get over that way (which is almost
never nowdays) I will stop off and take a look.Too much money for me to
spend on that radio though.
cuhulin

Old November 19th 05, 07:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David wrote:
The actual XM receiver is in a
seperate ''Connect and Pray'' unit.

That's right. "Connect and Pray" that the signal doesn't drop out.