Old December 1st 05, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
The Axelrods

Default Canuck and DX ace

Dear Mr Ace

Nice to see that you are the resident authority on dumb asses. I am most
curious as to how you acquired so much knowledge in the area. Is it possible
that you studied it at a place of higher learning? On the other hand it may
just be first hand knowledge based on person experiences.

Yes I agree we up here must seem stupid to many of you Yanks. Heck we:

- Elect our leaders and don't need a court to do so

- Don't send our young men off to die for oil rights

- Manage to have a health care system that makes sure even poor folk get
medical attention

- Don't run up huge government debit that will cripple our grandchildren
financially

- Manage to speak more than one language

- Have a balance of trade where we sell more than we import

- Have the oil gas water and wood you need to keep your economy limping
along

Yep we sure are dumb up here. Glad all you smart folk live all of 60 miles
from my house. It is amazing what that one hour drive can do to people.

--
73 and Best of DX
Shawn Axelrod

REMEMBER ON A CLEAR DAY YOU CAN HEAR FOREVER

Old December 1st 05, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dk

Shawn

Where in Canada are you? I'm near Duluth MN (Superior WI), about 120
miles from the US/Canada Border.

Your list makes perfect sense to me, although the name calling really
bothers me... The greatest bumper sticker that I've seen lately is
"Canada, looking better all the time!! The second best is "If you're
not outraged, you're not paying attention!" I'm personally, as a US
citizen, disgusted by the lies that have been handed to us by the Bush
administration, and the impact that has had on our image around the
world. Seriously though, these type of messages belong on a political
list, and not on a list that is devoted to shortwave radio. Part of the
intrigue of SW is listening to opinions from all over the world - we
need to keep that in mind.

dk
Superio WI USA
www.pbase.com/kilen

Old December 1st 05, 07:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

The Axelrods wrote:

[...]

Yes, it is.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 1st 05, 07:41 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dear Mr.dxAce.You are one heck of a Great American.Thank You for serving
our Country in the Department of the U.S.Navy.Wellcome Home,Brother.
cuhulin

Old December 1st 05, 07:52 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I dont really hate Canada and all Canadians,most smart people know
that.Metinks I might (I said,I might) look up some cutie pie wimmins in
Canada via the enterhernet.In fact,,, months and months go I emailed a
vey nice married woman in British Columbia and a few years ago,I used to
chat with a very nice woman (what is it about them married wimmins I
like so much anyway?) in Winnipeg.I may be dumb,but I ain't stupid.
cuhulin

Old December 1st 05, 03:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

"The Axelrods" wrote in message
news
[...]

Jeezuz, seven more bullseyes!!

Old December 1st 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

[...]

Never got hit here, 'tard boy. You dumbasses couldn't hit a target if you tried.

LMAO at the brain stem Canuck yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 1st 05, 05:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

"dxAce" wrote in message

yojimbo wrote:

[...]

Hey, at least we're laughing at Walter Reed together, dx brothers in
hilarity! LMAO!!!!

Old December 1st 05, 05:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

yojimbo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

yojimbo wrote:

[...]

You're not my 'dx brother' you dumbass brain stem.

Run along now.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 1st 05, 05:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
yojimbo

"dxAce" wrote in message

Hey, at least we're laughing at Walter Reed together, dx brothers in
hilarity! LMAO!!!!

You're not my 'dx brother' you dumbass brain stem.

D'oh, dxAce stopped laughing. Was a matter hombre? Just yesterday we were
both laughing at the corpses and limbs, it of course being friggin'
hilarious comedy pathos!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! I suspected the laughter would
die down once the Mission was Accomplished or perhaps 2000 dead American
boys later, but seriously, this is great stuff, I'm laughing harder than
ever. I mean ... "cakewalk" ... dude, I can't stop the cola from snorting
outta my nostrils every time I hear that one!! And that grand square in
downtown Baghdad that Dick Cheney swore was gonna be named after Lord Bush
six months after the war began -- jeezuz man, thigh-slaps around the supper
table, my kids think that is the stuff of high comedy classix!! LMAO
again -- and again -- and again ...