Old December 4th 05, 06:32 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

Default "foot patrol near Falluja"

m II wrote:
Is Haliburton flying in private insurgents now? I wonder what they get
paid? It's probably cost plus. It's great how neocons make money on BOTH
ends of this sweetheart deal.

No wonder Michael Moore invested in Halliburton.

Old December 4th 05, 11:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 3 Dec 2005 22:36:16 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

"K" - 'you' sure do like standing in front of the Mirror
Taking At Yourself - now that is truly "Pathetic" ~ RHF
.
.
. .
.

More playground response from the dimwit too dull to make up
any answer beyond, "You,too."

Old December 5th 05, 03:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

RHF wrote:

"K" - And what I have come to expect from 'you' is more
simplistic cruel and hurtful language from someone who
could not rise above one line name calling and 'you' talk
about childish ? ? ?

"K" - 'your' Style appears to be - Why Think and be Creative
when uttering a Brainless Explicative comes so naturally.

"K" - An Example of Mister Maturity 'you' Ain't ~ RHF

If you are so concerned about manners, why haven't you EVER condemned
Fort's asinine drunken postings or cuhulins's racist cracks or dxAss's
xenophobic ignorance?

Does your need to correct people only work in one direction?

mike
Old December 5th 05, 06:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

"m II" wrote in message
If you are so concerned about manners, why haven't you EVER condemned
Fort's asinine drunken postings or cuhulins's racist cracks or dxAss's
xenophobic ignorance?

Does your need to correct people only work in one direction?

Learn to use a kill file and shut up.

Old December 12th 05, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Don

"MnMikew" wrote
They should have flattened Falluja when they had the chance. Actually they
still can. Time to break out some of those MOABs.

Maybe you should go blob out on the couch you giant tub of ****.
Idiocy is a requirement for an AOL account.

Old December 12th 05, 04:14 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Don wrote:

"MnMikew" wrote
They should have flattened Falluja when they had the chance. Actually they
still can. Time to break out some of those MOABs.

Maybe you should go blob out on the couch you giant tub of ****.

Maybe you should go take your meds, you mental basket case.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 12th 05, 09:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
OregonMike

On Mon, 12 Dec 2005 02:37:11 -0600, wrote:

We should pull our Troops back a safe distance and then NUKE Fallujah.
cuhulin

just Fallujah ?

OM

Old December 12th 05, 04:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
MnMikew

ink.net...

I see it wasn't a requirement for you ****stain.

Old December 12th 05, 06:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Not only Fallujah,but all one point seven billion islam ragheads in the
World.S...W YOU! pentagon!!!!,,, do it my way!
cuhulin

Old December 12th 05, 06:30 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I am a big old fatty slob blob.I am laying on my left side on my doggys
couch (and she is laying across my leggs watching the Broken Arrow movie
on tv Radio) as I type this right now.
cuhulin