Old December 11th 05, 04:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Richard Pryor

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

m II wrote:

D Peter Maus wrote:

The peacemakers get to sit next to God.
Where do 'tards like you get to sit?

Rio Linda.
I see the Ace is already a resident.

Just as I thought, 'tard boy. You can't see. That pic is of your mother, you
dumbass Canuck.

Run along and tote, boy!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

I see your master Cuhulin lives near your place.

http://www.steveshamesphotos.com/riolinda18.htm

CanaDuh, part of the ever growing 'Axis of Dumbass'.

http://www.negativepositive.org/****-canada.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old December 11th 05, 04:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 10:18:21 -0600, wrote:

Wait a minute! I remember a bunch of years ago,Rush Limbauh talking
about Rio Linda,California.
cuhulin

It is a miltary town. Figures Limbaugh would put it down.

Old December 11th 05, 05:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Pope says Materialism Pollutes Christmas Spirit. www.drudgereport.com
Pope,it's a Material World,,, Get over it.I remember my Material World
from when I was about three years old in 1944.Madonna is a Material
Girl.
cuhulin

Old December 11th 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I live in the West side of Jackson,Mississippi.I dont live near nobody
in this news group.
cuhulin

Old December 11th 05, 05:07 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Because I am not a 'tard.
cuhulin

Old December 11th 05, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 11:03:48 -0600, wrote:

Pope says Materialism Pollutes Christmas Spirit.
www.drudgereport.com
Pope,it's a Material World,,, Get over it.I remember my Material World
from when I was about three years old in 1944.Madonna is a Material
Girl.
cuhulin

You can't be a materialist and a Christian. One or the other.