Old December 17th 05, 08:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Reuters dot com message

Reading the Reuters.com news from yahoo I saw at the top of the news
story.

"Reuters.com - No Spin. No Agenda. Just the Facts. As they happen."

http://yahoo.reuters.com/financeQuot...tml?duid=mtfh2
4593_2005-12-17_01-31-40_n16184164_newsml

Gee, I wonder where they got that from? Certainly not from a guy on Fox.

Will we see the same from the Associated Press?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old December 17th 05, 08:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 20:16:56 GMT, Telamon
wrote:

Reading the Reuters.com news from yahoo I saw at the top of the news
story.

"Reuters.com - No Spin. No Agenda. Just the Facts. As they happen."

http://yahoo.reuters.com/financeQuot...tml?duid=mtfh2
4593_2005-12-17_01-31-40_n16184164_newsml

Gee, I wonder where they got that from? Certainly not from a guy on Fox.

Will we see the same from the Associated Press?

Fox is nothing but spin and agenda.

Old December 17th 05, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

David wrote:
wrote:
"Reuters.com - No Spin. No Agenda. Just the Facts. As they happen."

Gee, I wonder where they got that from? Certainly not from a guy on Fox.

Fox is nothing but spin and agenda.

No. The spin is in your head; you're dizzy with fear that the truth will
out, like the rest of the liberals.

Old December 18th 05, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Rooters.All Spin,All The Time.
cuhulin

Old December 18th 05, 02:12 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Fox,we report,you decide!
cuhulin

Old December 18th 05, 05:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

FO&A - Whether it Fox, CNN, ABC, CBS NBC,
MSNBC, CSPAN, PBS, BBC, DW, etc-etc-etc

You Watch / Listen and if you don't like it Change the Channel !

yes it is that easy ~ RHF
Old December 18th 05, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default (OT) : DaviD Proclaims - " Fox is nothing but spin and agenda. "

On 18 Dec 2005 00:19:09 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD Proclaims - " Fox is nothing but spin and agenda. "

DaviD - Coming from 'you' that is an Expert Opinion [.]

DaviD - Or could it be that the Mass Media is changing
to reflect the Character and Nature of the Mass Audience
that they are trying to attract - could it just be ?

DaviD - And 'if' that is the case; and 'if' according to all
these Mass Media Marketers the Vast Majority of Today's
Population {Audience} of American TV and Radio Listener's
are Traditionalist, Moderates who's Personal Moral Values
are reflective of American History and Culture that is by it's
general nature Judeo-Christian. And that same Audience
when questioned expresses a Love of Their Country and
say that they are Proud-To-Be-An-American.

DaviD - Then Guess What - Screaming-In-Your-Face-Liberalism
does not sell anymore and in-fact Looses Market Share
to the more Moderately Perceived and Better Balance
News Reporting Organization.

DaviD - Just maybe many American's want to simple Hear
some good honest News Reporting -vice- The Self-Important
Sounds make by some of Today's Talking-Head News Makers !

david - could it just be... ~ RHF

.
.

A competent news organization doesn't give people what they want. It
gives them what they need.

Old December 18th 05, 07:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

DaviD - That was a nice theoretical answer
to a very Practical Question ~ RHF
Old December 18th 05, 08:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On 18 Dec 2005 11:49:08 -0800, "RHF"
wrote:

DaviD - That was a nice theoretical answer
to a very Practical Question ~ RHF
.
.
. .