Old December 20th 05, 03:32 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default message sent to [email protected] - n9oglloser.JPG (0/1)

Lloyd wrote:
On 19 Dec 2005 19:46:25 -0800, Les Locklear
wrote:

dk wrote:
Your off topic comments about all the radios you have, politics,
movies you watch, ladies that live next to you, etc, are really
detractiing from the usefuleness of this list. Please, please, take
your comments elsewhere - I'm sure that there is some group that
would be more appropriate for these types of comments - Maybe try
some yahoo group or someting, I don't know, but it doesn't belong
here on rec.radio.shortwave.

I would welcome other comments on this issue!

You leave our Cuhulin alone or I'll drive down from Brimson to Superior
and kick your ass personally!

That would make for a good christmas present!

Ya sure you betcha'

Torvald Johnson
Brimson, Minnesota

Hi there, Les! Still posting from a Long Beach, MS IP address I see.

Are you bi to i like solids wastee now.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 20th 05, 08:36 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.shortwave

Default still more stevie forgeries

wrote:

dk wrote:
[...]

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders making false charges of child rape, rape in general forges post and name

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282