Old January 2nd 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default this is radio mart amazing

On Sun, 1 Jan 2006 23:07:28 -0800, "mike maghakian"
wrote:

I assume you are joking,

but if you are not...

you don't see anything wrong with two auctions with almost identical
write-ups saying that the particular receiver is "the best ever seen" for
TWO different units of the SAME model ?????? isn't there only ONE best ever
seen for an FRG-7 and he had TWO at the SAME time so couldn't only ONE have
been the BEST ???????????????

Mike,
It appears that you are obsessing about Radio Mart and that is an
unhealthy position to put yourself in. Accept that this guy is going
to continue playing this game until he stops making money at it - and
also accept that your constant "Radio Mart Alerts" do little to cut
into his profit. I'm in no way saying you're wrong about Radio Mart,
just suggesting that it's taking up too much of your life - time that
could be spent in a more rewarding manner (family, friends, radio
etc).

Just a thought to make 2006 a happier year.
DXSavant
Old January 3rd 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
mike maghakian

good advice and given in a nice tone ! I wish more people in the group
approached things like you just have.

thanks !

Old January 3rd 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Hey, I enjoy reading the Radio-Mart(RM) bashing. Has anyone determined
if ebay allows multiple profiles, i.e. one for buying and one for
selling? And why do I think they do and it is part of the Ebay
University.