Old January 17th 06, 04:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Building a Solid Copper Ground Pipe {Tube} with an Solid Iron...

All of my water pipes are the plastic freezeproof kind of water pipes,
(all the way from the water meter in my front yard and all the way into
my house) same kind of plastic water pipes that is used in Alaska.
cuhulin

Old January 17th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I never heard of anybody using lead pipes before in America.Before
plastic,my water pipes were iron water pipes just like (no lead) iron
water pipes just like in millions of houses and buildings all over
America.A couple of them are copper water pipes connected to my electric
hot water heater.Those old iron water pipes rust out and clog up really
bad after a number of years.Plastic water pipes are much,much better
than iron water pipes.
cuhulin,the plumbing expert