Old February 6th 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Frank Dresser

Default True prediction on SW -- is BPL next?

As a caller predicted on Joyce and Dave's Power Hour , over a month ago, the
Pittsburgh Steelers won the Super Bowl!

The prediction was not an end in itself, but a means to enhance the caller's
claim to Insider Globalist Knowledge. He said he was told, not just the
chosen Super Bowl winner, but the primary purpose for BPL. BPL isn't
actually intended to bring internet access to millions, but it's intended to
ruin people's health -- even kill them -- in order for the Globalists to
steal their property.

OK, "BPL will kill you" is an extraordinary statement which ought to have an
extraordinary level of support to deserve any sort of credibility at all.
But, why is BPL still around? BPL has shown little but failure in one trial
after another. It hasn't been able to reliably move large volumes of data
economically, at least over the long term. BPL stumbles like some
canvasback bum-of-the-month, yet it's still treated as a serious contender.
Could there really be a hidden adgenda?

A true prediction on SW radio is beyond extraordinary. It may be unique.
I'm starting to worry.

I'm sure I have enough tinfoil for a hat. I fear I might need enough for a
complete suit.

Frank Dresser

Old February 6th 06, 06:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

A true prediction on SW radio is beyond extraordinary. It may be unique.
I'm starting to worry.

I'm sure I have enough tinfoil for a hat. I fear I might need enough for
complete suit.

Frank Dresser

I'm definatly stocking up on tinfoil before they ban it, so we can't protect
ourselves ; )

BH

Old February 6th 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

"Brian Hill" wrote in message

"Frank Dresser" wrote in message

A true prediction on SW radio is beyond extraordinary. It may be

unique.
I'm starting to worry.

I'm sure I have enough tinfoil for a hat. I fear I might need

enough for
complete suit.

Frank Dresser

I'm definatly stocking up on tinfoil before they ban it, so we can't

protect
ourselves ; )

Oh lord, not Steeler Nation here, too!!

--Mike L.

Go ahead Mike, be a non believer but you'll be begging us for tinfoil before
its all over.

BH

Old February 6th 06, 07:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Geoffrey S. Mendelson

Frank Dresser wrote:
But, why is BPL still around? BPL has shown little but failure in one trial
after another. It hasn't been able to reliably move large volumes of data
economically, at least over the long term. BPL stumbles like some
canvasback bum-of-the-month, yet it's still treated as a serious contender.
Could there really be a hidden adgenda?

One of the reasons BPL is still around is that Google invested $100,000,000
in it. Many Hams and SWLs are boycotting Google because of it.

Geoff.

IL Voice: (07)-7424-1667 IL Fax: 972-2-648-1443 U.S. Voice: 1-215-821-1838
Visit my 'blog at
http://geoffstechno.livejournal.com/

Old February 6th 06, 08:12 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beloved Leader

"BPL isn't actually intended to bring internet access to millions, but
it's intended to ruin people's health -- even kill them -- in order for
the Globalists to steal their property."

What's the point spread?

Old February 6th 06, 08:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Power Hour,,, D.C.is NOT part of America!!!!
cuhulin

Old February 6th 06, 08:19 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I told y'all several times before that U.S.fed govt does NOT like it
that we can get real news via Shortwave Radio.
cuhulin

Old February 6th 06, 08:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

tin foil wont help you.
cuhulin

Old February 6th 06, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

And y'all fools sure do love Commie google,now dont y'all?
cuhulin