Old February 8th 06, 11:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Jim

Default ATTN: GE Superadio III owners

holy crap! dx ace owns a portable radio! TOTE IT, dx ace! aaaahhhhh
hahahahaha!!!!! (now watch while dx ace calls me a "tard"!)

Old February 9th 06, 01:24 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Almost all of my several hundred transistor radios from pen size up to
little match box size and on up to mini tube type and on up to heavy
portable radios are totable radios.I dont tote though.I dont own a GE
Superadio,I dont think they are all that Super anyway just because it
says Super on the radios.I used to tote a transistor radio in my shirt
pocket when I was in the Army.I haven't toted any radios since then.
cuhulin

Old February 9th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Jim wrote:

holy crap! dx ace owns a portable radio! TOTE IT, dx ace! aaaahhhhh
hahahahaha!!!!! (now watch while dx ace calls me a "tard"!)

You just keep on dreaming, boy... keep on dreaming.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 9th 06, 08:27 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

CF,

From what I have read and from the samples of

the GE Superadios that I have : It is my 'opinion'
that the GE Superadios are Ranked :

# 1 - GE Superadio II (2)

# 2 - GE Superadio I (1)

# 3 - GE Superadio III (3)