Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 13th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
running dogg

Default Somebody should write to the Delano tx...

and tell them that their two transmissions of the BBC on 5975 and 5995
at 0300 UTC are somehow getting mixed together. Tonight they were about
equal strength on 5975-so much so that I finally gave up after trying
both LSB and USB. Normally I have to use SSB just to listen to BBC
English. This isn't my radio, or a vagary of the atmosphere-it's
occurring at the transmitter as far as I can tell. I don't have any way
to make a wav of the signal or else I'd write them myself. Maybe
somebody else could make a wav of this and email it to them?