Old March 28th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David Eduardo

Default BBC Shortwave A06

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I have a feeling they meant terrestrial radio, versus your damn
satellite
crap,
you mentally retarded dimwit.

So if a transmitter is up in the sky, it is not radio any more?

Once it's up there on a geo-stationary satellite it's not 'radio'. It's
satellite crap. And it's sure as hell not short wave, and it's not medium
wave
either.

At what wavelength do signals cease being "radio" and become something else?

Old March 28th 06, 06:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

I have a feeling they meant terrestrial radio, versus your damn
satellite
crap,
you mentally retarded dimwit.

So if a transmitter is up in the sky, it is not radio any more?

Once it's up there on a geo-stationary satellite it's not 'radio'. It's
satellite crap. And it's sure as hell not short wave, and it's not medium
wave
either.

At what wavelength do signals cease being "radio" and become something else?

Please pull your head out of your ass and read the post again, gringa.

Repeat as necessary.

LMFAO at the HFBPO yet again.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old March 29th 06, 06:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
junius

David wrote:

What do ''most Americans'' like, if not Eminem?

Hmmm, well, dare I say....the Black Eyed Peas (?) ....completely
talentless rot.

Old March 29th 06, 04:00 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Simon Mason

"Mark Zenier" wrote in message
In article ,
Simon Mason wrote:
For example, when I was driving around Prague, I could listen to BBC WS on
the car's FM radio.

No, you can't. It was on "Write On" a couple of weeks ago that they
are now sharing the Prague transmissions with a Czech language station
and are limited in their hours.

I said when I *was* in Prague - in 2002.
Past tense.

Old April 4th 06, 03:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Any similarity between Chuck Harder supporters and the monkeys in the
zoo, is an insult to the latter!

Old April 6th 06, 08:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Why? Why? Why?

I just wish Chuck Harder would retire from talk radio. He's a very,
very sick guy. Anyone who's been listening to him since Katrina knows
this.
If there are any doctors out there who listen to him, please contact
him and convince him to do the right thing and hang up his microphone.
That isn't too much to ask, is it?
Whatever happened to human compassion? Isn't there anyone out there who
can take Chuck's place?
Ed Shiflett and Vic Ives, how about it?

Old April 7th 06, 12:13 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Baloney!,,, Chuck Harder is a Good Guy.
www.forthepeople.org www.chuckharder.com

(Now that you can see out my Window,you know why I live here!)
Suwannee River.
www.hometownfreepress.com FLORIDA.

I used to know a guy (he passed away years and years ago) who lived out
from Winnfield,Louisiana.You should have seen where he lived,right on
the banks of Beuf Bayou,Alligators down there in Beuf Bayou.Trees with
Moss,the whole nine yards,wayyyyy out in the Country,miles and miles
from nowhere,just like looking out Chuck Harder's window.Undescribeable!

I own a half acre in Northeast Florida just like it.It isn't for sale
for love or money.Do yourself a big giant favor and go shopping and buy
yourself a Life.You will be much better off for it.
Alligator cuhulin

Old April 7th 06, 12:43 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

wrote in
:

Baloney!,,, Chuck Harder is a Good Guy.
www.forthepeople.org www.chuckharder.com

(Now that you can see out my Window,you know why I live here!)
Suwannee River.
www.hometownfreepress.com FLORIDA.

I used to know a guy (he passed away years and years ago) who lived out
from Winnfield,Louisiana.You should have seen where he lived,right on
the banks of Beuf Bayou,Alligators down there in Beuf Bayou.Trees with
Moss,the whole nine yards,wayyyyy out in the Country,miles and miles
from nowhere,just like looking out Chuck Harder's window.Undescribeable!

I own a half acre in Northeast Florida just like it.It isn't for sale
for love or money.Do yourself a big giant favor and go shopping and buy
yourself a Life.You will be much better off for it.
Alligator cuhulin

You sold Mount Butler?

SC

Old April 7th 06, 01:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I never heard of Mount Butler before.If it got sold,I didn't sell
it.Psssst,,, you want to buy some rice paddies in Montana?
cuhulin

Old April 12th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

cuhulin,

In the past month, Chuck Harder has been off the air - and in the
hospital - most of the time, save for two days last week (April 3 and
April 6); on April 6, he said that he had caught (his words) "the
flesh-eating bug" (necrotizing fasciitis), an invariably fatal,
fulminant streptococcus infection. If so, he probably got it in the
hospital; there are lots and lots of ugly, nasty bugs there.
Today (April 12), he's still off the air; Talk Star Radio Network is
re-running his interviews back in early February with former Reform
Party VP candidate Pat Choate and CFR member Peter G. Peterson.
You mentioned earlier that you like Bo Gritz. You might do a little
research and find out where Bo Gritz is on the radio dial because let's
face it: Chuck Harder won't be around much longer.
He's dying.
You and Chuck Harder have repeatedly reprimanded me to "get a life."
I'm glad I still have a life to get. But what about Chuck Harder?