Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old April 13th 06, 09:06 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Default Antarctica - LRA36

ANTARCTIC About LRA36 Antarctic Territory.
Yesterday Sunday, I talk with the Sergeant in charge of the LRA36 Radio
Nacional Arcangel San Gabriel at Base Esperanza, and he inform me that
from already several weeks ago behind that the radio station is inactive
on SW for problems with the antennas those that in this moments are
repairing.

The station will be again on air from next Monday 17th April on the usual
fq of 15476 kHz from Mondays to Fridays at 1800-2100 hrs.
(Gabriel Ivan Barrera-ARG, wwdxc BC-DX Apr 10)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Voice of Antarctica 10520 khz Invader3K Shortwave 7 December 24th 04 02:38 AM
"Kiwi 940" heads to Antarctica... Mark Shortwave 2 November 24th 04 10:44 PM
Antarctica dxAce Shortwave 1 October 28th 04 11:51 PM
Antarctica dxAce Shortwave 2 August 18th 04 10:02 PM
Antarctica N8KDV Shortwave 5 August 28th 03 11:51 PM