Old April 17th 06, 09:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

Default On the really Short Waves...

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:48:15 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

He's a fellow on the R A D I O... real genuine terrestrial R A D I O, you
dumbass catamite.

Now run along and tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You are a dinosaur. You don't like satellite because it means you are
going to die soon.

Old April 17th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

wrote:

He's a fellow on the R A D I O... real genuine terrestrial R A D I O, you
dumbass catamite.

Now run along and tote.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

You are a dinosaur. You don't like satellite because it means you are
going to die soon.

What's up Ganymede? LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old April 17th 06, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

In article , "Brian Hill" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David wrote:

http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgi-bin/whatsonsat.pl

That's not shortwave, you stupid 'tard.

dxAce Michigan USA

He just posts that crap because it ****es you off Steve. Nobodies
that stupid, but then again he may be?

Best thing to do is put him and and the other known prolific nincompoop
in the kill file.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old April 17th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

David wrote in
:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 09:40:01 -0500, "Brian Hill" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David wrote:

http://www.publicradiofan.com/cgi-bin/whatsonsat.pl

That's not shortwave, you stupid 'tard.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

He just posts that crap because it ****es you off Steve. Nobodies that
stupid, but then again he may be?

**** you. I don't need a lawyer. I posted it because some of the
smart ones around here are SWLs because of the superior content, 90%
of which has moved to alternative delivery venues.

If certain fossils wish to hang on and listen to the Neonazi Preachers
that dominate the bands these days (HF love it or leave it) in lieu
of intelligent content, so be it. I will continue to assume there are
a few people around here who have not undergone autolobotomy.

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Old April 17th 06, 11:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Slow Code

David wrote in
:

On Mon, 17 Apr 2006 15:27:21 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

junius wrote:

I really don't see why David's initial posting should be any more
offensive than all the other (even more) off-topic postings in this
newsgroup.

It's satellite crap!

What is Art Bell?

Ask cuhulin. He gots it figured out.

SC

Old April 18th 06, 06:29 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
clifto

junius wrote:
No one seems to get the least bit riled up when Cuhulin starts up his
nonsense about Lassie Come Home or when he begins his tired old routine
of reliving the hopelessly dated humor of Dr. Strangelove.

How could you not love Lassie?

--
All relevant people are pertinent.
All rude people are impertinent.