Old May 5th 06, 06:20 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Castro is jamming U.S.broadcast into Iran.

I dont remember where I read that article,yesterday,or the day
before.Maybe it was at Washington Times.
cuhulin

Old May 5th 06, 07:40 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

If you read it in the Washington Times, it must be true.

Sincerely,
Reverend Moon

Old May 5th 06, 10:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beerbarrel

On Fri, 5 May 2006 12:20:44 -0500, wrote:

I dont remember where I read that article,yesterday,or the day
before.Maybe it was at Washington Times.
cuhulin

That ain't possible...

It’s Christianity vs. Islam. Let’s get this party started!
Old May 5th 06, 10:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

David wrote:

On Fri, 5 May 2006 12:20:44 -0500, wrote:

I dont remember where I read that article,yesterday,or the day
before.Maybe it was at Washington Times.
cuhulin

That's the Moonies' paper, you kinow. If Castro has trouble getting
tubes for RHC, how the hell is he going to jam something 8,000 miles
away?

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20030...4937-2635r.htm

Hint: They jam the satellite signal (you know satellites, don't you, 'tard
boy?).

If I recall, they've been accused of this sort of thing before.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old May 5th 06, 11:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
David

On Fri, 05 May 2006 17:37:19 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

David wrote:

On Fri, 5 May 2006 12:20:44 -0500, wrote:

I dont remember where I read that article,yesterday,or the day
before.Maybe it was at Washington Times.
cuhulin

That's the Moonies' paper, you kinow. If Castro has trouble getting
tubes for RHC, how the hell is he going to jam something 8,000 miles
away?

http://www.washtimes.com/world/20030...4937-2635r.htm

Hint: They jam the satellite signal (you know satellites, don't you, 'tard
boy?).

If I recall, they've been accused of this sort of thing before.

dxAce

We're not allowed to discuss anthing above 10 meters here.

Old May 6th 06, 04:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

David wrote:

Hint: They jam the satellite signal (you know satellites, don't you, 'tard
boy?).

If I recall, they've been accused of this sort of thing before.

dxAce

We're not allowed to discuss anthing above 10 meters here.

heck..anything over five feet goes right over his pointy little head and
five feet is FAR short of ten meters.

metric mike
Old May 6th 06, 05:25 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Orville

In article ,
Beerbarrel wrote:

That ain't possible...

It’s Christianity vs. Islam. Let’s get this party started!

The Davinci Code,

By Abdullah Z. IBrahim
Old May 6th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Beerbarrel

On Sat, 06 May 2006 12:25:09 -0400, Orville wrote:

In article ,
Beerbarrel wrote:

That ain't possible...

It’s Christianity vs. Islam. Let’s get this party started!

The Davinci Code,

By Abdullah Z. IBrahim

hehehe....let's drop our nuke before they drop theirs...

It’s Christianity vs. Islam. Let’s get this party started!
Old May 7th 06, 04:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

Conan Ford wrote:

heck..anything over five feet goes right over his pointy little head
and five feet is FAR short of ten meters.

metric mike

Ah, so up to about 196 Mhz is okay, then?

...soitenly...

mike