RadioBanter

-   -   My Antenna Farm (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/94206-my-antenna-farm.html)

Radio TexMex May 9th 06 09:07 PM

My Antenna Farm

I wish . . .

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/home/prog...966/chap2.html

- Matt

Lisa Simpson May 9th 06 09:51 PM

My Antenna Farm

oh man! : }

"Radio TexMex" wrote in message
I wish . . .

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/home/prog...966/chap2.html

- Matt

BCBlazysusan May 10th 06 12:17 AM

My Antenna Farm

What a great link, thanks for the good read.

Beerbarrel May 10th 06 07:19 AM

My Antenna Farm

On Tue, 09 May 2006 15:07:09 -0500, Radio TexMex
wrote:

I wish . . .

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/home/prog...966/chap2.html

- Matt

Notice all the SP-600's in the pic?

KE4ODD

It’s Christianity vs. Islam. Let’s get this party started!

HFguy May 10th 06 09:03 AM

My Antenna Farm

Radio TexMex wrote:
I wish . . .

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/home/prog...966/chap2.html

- Matt

I recently heard a ham' say he was putting up a 185-ft tower for his
station. He apparently works for a company that sells and erects towers
for commercial operations, which gives him access to the equipment for a
major project like that.

John S. May 10th 06 01:34 PM

My Antenna Farm

Radio TexMex wrote:
I wish . . .

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/home/prog...966/chap2.html

- Matt

Wow...

I wonder if they use an MFJ Tuner and Preselector....

David May 10th 06 02:40 PM

My Antenna Farm

On Wed, 10 May 2006 08:03:30 GMT, HFguy wrote:

Radio TexMex wrote:
I wish . . .

http://www.its.bldrdoc.gov/home/prog...966/chap2.html

- Matt

I recently heard a ham' say he was putting up a 185-ft tower for his
station. He apparently works for a company that sells and erects towers
for commercial operations, which gives him access to the equipment for a
major project like that.

Ain't that major. The towers come in sections which stack on top of
the previously erected part.

David May 10th 06 10:30 PM

My Antenna Farm

On 10 May 2006 12:28:03 -0700, "RHF"
wrote:

OK David - We will all come over with our Lawn Chairs and
Watch You "Do It" all-by-yourself :o) - Video to Follow ~ RHF
{ At 185 Feet - That last Section shoul be interesting ;-}

. David sitting on Top-of-the-World

Gin pole. Look it up.

[email protected] May 10th 06 11:28 PM

My Antenna Farm

Helicopter,,, look it up.That Antenna Farm is ok,but I would have to be
a billionaire to keep all that stuff maintained.I dont have any radios
worthy of those Antennas.
cuhulin

m II May 11th 06 04:03 AM

My Antenna Farm

David wrote:

Ain't that major. The towers come in sections which stack on top of
the previously erected part.

On *TOP* ??

That would explain certain difficulties I've been having with antenna
installations over the last few years....damnnnnnnn....

The cost over runs, the unexplained accidents, the ALWAYS too short guy
wires, the laughing behind my back..it's just possible there may be a
connection here somewhere.

mike