Old May 21st 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Faked mars landing film crews on 149.56 MHz fm

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

In article ,
lid (Telamon) wrote:

NASA is rehersing its faked mars landings by putting its film crews
out in the desert to make initial test films. You can hear them on
149.56 here in Ventura on days when the tropospheric ducting is just
right.

The plan seems to be to fake the mars landings that Bush wants in almost
the same way that the moon landings were faked, and that really ****es
me off.

I did not post this. This is from an open news server.

The plan is to abuse my email address to make it look like I posted it.

Looks like the guy running the open sever closed it so the guy
impersonating me can't post from there. At least I can't connect to it
now.

Friday I sent emails to the abuse/help/support of the person running the
open server and all addresses failed so at that point I posted on his
own forum. I requested the impostor be blocked and that he send me the
impostor's IP trace information. The post to the forum on the open
server was successful but at that point I was annoyed to the extent that
I copied the guys ISP and the ISP's broadband provider as I consider
then all liable for this abuse.

I gave the person running the open server ten days to turn over the guys
IP information so I can follow up on tracing guy that made the vile
posts with my email address and other header information to make it look
like I made the posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

And Incase Lennie Doubted that MARS and Amateur Radio are a "Service to the Nation..." MARS Chief Says Otherwise K4YZ Policy 67 July 17th 05 03:58 AM
Would You Believe N9OGL Is A Member Of...... K4YZ Policy 46 May 13th 05 01:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
What is the deal with the MARS stuff? Mike Coslo Policy 29 June 9th 04 12:23 AM
Texe Mars Dr. Artaud Shortwave 19 September 21st 03 05:47 AM