Old May 20th 06, 05:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Telamon

Default Faked mars landing film crews on 149.56 MHz fm

NASA is rehersing its faked mars landings by putting its film crews
out in the desert to make initial test films. You can hear them on
149.56 here in Ventura on days when the tropospheric ducting is just
right.

The plan seems to be to fake the mars landings that Bush wants in almost
the same way that the moon landings were faked, and that really ****es
me off.
Old May 20th 06, 06:18 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
an_old_friend

Default get help

Telamon wrote:
NASA is rehersing its faked mars landings by putting its film crews
out in the desert to make initial test films. You can hear them on
149.56 here in Ventura on days when the tropospheric ducting is just
right.

The plan seems to be to fake the mars landings that Bush wants in almost
the same way that the moon landings were faked, and that really ****es
me off.

oh dear you need to get help worse than wisemen

Old May 20th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lloyd

On Sat, 20 May 2006 16:51:36 +0000 (UTC), Telamon wrote:

The plan seems to be to fake the mars landings that Bush wants in almost
the same way that the moon landings were faked, and that really ****es
me off.

Hal Turner should be told about this. I bet the jews are involved.

Old May 20th 06, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
bradvk2qq

I do hope you are recording all of this.

Do you really think that anything of this magnitude would be broadcast
in the open and not heavily encrypted?

Old May 20th 06, 10:38 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

bradvk2qq wrote:
I do hope you are recording all of this.

Do you really think that anything of this magnitude would be broadcast
in the open and not heavily encrypted?

- All part of the Conspiracy, going back to Bohemian Grove,
Roswell, Popular Mechanics,

Obviously Bush will feed the Media Fake Bombing of Iran back into the
Stone Age just prior to the election in November,..

& I've heard that Fox news is really owned by . . .

Al Jazeera..

Old May 21st 06, 01:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Ventura Beach,the left coast is a fake.
cuhulin

Old May 21st 06, 01:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dont call me a dear,or I will disown you.
cuhulin

Old May 21st 06, 02:02 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

NASA! YOU Are Broken! read that article in Popular Mechanics magazine,a
few years ago by that woman.NASA,GO TO HELL!!!!!!! F... YOU!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

And Incase Lennie Doubted that MARS and Amateur Radio are a "Service to the Nation..." MARS Chief Says Otherwise K4YZ Policy 67 July 17th 05 03:58 AM
Would You Believe N9OGL Is A Member Of...... K4YZ Policy 46 May 13th 05 01:05 AM
The Apollo Hoax FAQ darla General 0 July 22nd 04 12:14 PM
What is the deal with the MARS stuff? Mike Coslo Policy 29 June 9th 04 12:23 AM
Texe Mars Dr. Artaud Shortwave 19 September 21st 03 05:47 AM