Old May 20th 06, 07:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Lisa Simpson

Default Dayton HamFest

Just returned from the Dayton HamFest; only found a coupla SW receivers for
sale, used, high-ish prices; quite a few old tube receivers way overpriced,
and of course the new ones at normal to slightly high prices.
Disappointing.

Old May 20th 06, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I wouldn't go to Dayton if y'all paid me.
cuhulin

Old May 20th 06, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

That radio isn't worth upgrading.It's a piece of junk.
cuhulin

Old May 21st 06, 12:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Barry's Leftnut

On 2006-05-20 15:52:43 -0400, said:

I wouldn't go to Dayton if y'all paid me.
cuhulin

We don't want you there genius.

Old May 21st 06, 05:26 PM posted to rec.antiques.radio+phono,rec.radio.amateur.equipment,rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.shortwave
an old friend

Default Dayton HamFest killed by E-Bay

Ron wrote:
I have only been to Dayton once and found it interesting. If I was
within 200 miles I would probably go there every year but being on the
other side of the country once will have to do. The Flea Market is nice
but that cannot be the only reason for one to go to Dayton. There are
numerous other activities going on all the time and I believe if one
goes to Dayton they should make them the main priority instead of the
Flea Market. Almost anything can be bought online nowadays so to go to
Dayton to haul home a car full of junk just doesn't make since anymore.
So how about a Dayton without a Flea Market ? Are we all so much
into the Junk of our Hobby that we forgot the human element?

all no enough fraid so

indeed I likely would not go to a hamfest without vendor the normal
reason Go is to stock on them and hoe maybe something else will turn up

Just my two cent worth.

Ron WA0KDS

Old May 21st 06, 10:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Faraday

wrote:
I wouldn't go to Dayton if y'all paid me.
cuhulin

We'll pay you not to go to Dayton.

DAYTON HAMFEST. REFF. Jerry Swap 1 May 19th 04 01:33 AM
DAYTON HAMFEST FOR SALE ITEM'S Jerry Swap 0 May 10th 04 02:24 PM
FS; DAYTON HAMFEST SPACES Galaxyelc Swap 0 May 5th 04 12:17 PM
Dayton hamfest question CSFD Swap 1 April 6th 04 04:56 AM
dayton hamfest Galaxyelc Swap 3 March 24th 04 02:08 AM