RadioBanter

-   -   Air America - DEAD! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95290-air-america-dead.html)

dxAce May 27th 06 06:51 PM

Air America - DEAD!

Bob Miller wrote:

On Sat, 27 May 2006 05:08:14 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
groups.com...
If it's dead, why is it still on my local 950 AM? Is there an article
somewhere that said it is going off the air? George (MN)

No, it is a lie. I tis not doing too well, but is still on about 70
stations
nationwide.

There are still 87 stations listed on the web site. Are you saying
that AAR is sloppy about removing stations from the list if they drop
the programing?

I said, "about 70 stations" to indicate the network was still going. If it
is 87, all the more reason to call the liar who said it was dead.

It is 87 stations. They still feature celebrity commentators like Al
Franken and Jerry Springer, and commentator Randi Rhodes is becoming
quite the celebrity, herself, appearing on C-Span, Larry King, MSNBC
and other channels where she generally slaughters whatever right wing
meat they serve up to her.

Slaughters? What sort of Liberal fantasy world do you live in?

And Bush is, what, still 29% in the polls?

And Bush is, what, still President until January 2008?

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bob Miller May 27th 06 08:12 PM

Air America - DEAD!

On Sat, 27 May 2006 13:51:07 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

Bob Miller wrote:

On Sat, 27 May 2006 05:08:14 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

He's Lame Duck till Jan. 20, '09.

He doesn't even talk Texan anymore...

bob
k5qwg

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David May 27th 06 09:11 PM

Air America - DEAD!

wrote:

Slaughters? What sort of Liberal fantasy world do you live in?

She beat Limbaugh in his home market until CCU bought her station and
moved her show.

dxAce May 27th 06 09:47 PM

Air America - DEAD!

wrote:

Bob Miller wrote:

On Sat, 27 May 2006 05:08:14 GMT, "David Eduardo"
wrote:

"Al Dykes" wrote in message
In article ,
David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
[...]

Well, you're partly right, and I indeed made a mistake with the date.

Yeeha! He'll be President until Jan. 20, 2009!

He doesn't even talk Texan anymore...

Is that some kind of requirement?

dxAce
Michigan
USA

[email protected] May 27th 06 11:03 PM

Air America - DEAD!

Turn 911 Rubble Into A Killing Machine? Hello.
Article at www.rense.com
What do those eggheads think U.S.Navy Ships are about,anyway? They are
killing machines,designed to break things and to kill.They still dont
want to mention where the new USS New York Ship is being built,being
built right now at this minute.The 911 rubble was sent to Northrup
Grumman in Pascagoula,Mississippi for anaysis to see if it meets their
requirements.Then it was sent to a foundry in Amite,Louisiana to be
melted down into a Keel.Then the Keel was sent to Pascagoula.USS New
York sets sail in 2007.
www.google.com USS New York Ship
cuhulin

[email protected] May 28th 06 12:04 AM

Air America - DEAD!

Higgins Boat Salvaged From Hurricane Debris.
www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955679

And it will be in the Military Museum at Camp Shelby,Mississippi
too,(that's about 100 miles Southeast of doggys couch) according to the
article.The D-Day Museum in New Orleans sits on the old site of the old
Higgins Boat factory that was in New Orleans,but of course y'all already
knew that.Those Higgins Boats played a big part in World War Two.
www.ddaymuseum.org
cuhulin

[email protected] May 28th 06 12:08 AM

Air America - DEAD!

I talk the Mississippian language,but even my Texan language is
much,much more real Texan than them Bushies can ever hope to be.I can
even almost talk the Louisianan Cajun language.Now,that's hard to do.
cuhulin

dxAce May 28th 06 12:22 AM

Air America - DEAD!

wrote:

Higgins Boat Salvaged From Hurricane Debris.
www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955679

And it will be in the Military Museum at Camp Shelby,Mississippi
too,(that's about 100 miles Southeast of doggys couch) according to the
article.The D-Day Museum in New Orleans sits on the old site of the old
Higgins Boat factory that was in New Orleans,but of course y'all already
knew that.Those Higgins Boats played a big part in World War Two.
www.ddaymuseum.org

We are in dire need of another D-Day. Except this one will be known as
Deportation Day, the day America woke up to the silent invasion.

Round 'em up and head 'em out. (Cowboy lingo)

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David Eduardo May 28th 06 12:27 AM

Air America - DEAD!

"dxAce" wrote in message

Higgins Boat Salvaged From Hurricane Debris.
www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955679

And it will be in the Military Museum at Camp Shelby,Mississippi
too,(that's about 100 miles Southeast of doggys couch) according to the
article.The D-Day Museum in New Orleans sits on the old site of the old
Higgins Boat factory that was in New Orleans,but of course y'all already
knew that.Those Higgins Boats played a big part in World War Two.
www.ddaymuseum.org

We are in dire need of another D-Day. Except this one will be known as
Deportation Day, the day America woke up to the silent invasion.

Round 'em up and head 'em out. (Cowboy lingo)

this is about as probably as getting a QSL for 5U4GB in the Nibi Nibi
Islands.

dxAce May 28th 06 12:36 AM

Air America - DEAD!

David Frackelton Gleason aka Eduardo the fake Hispanic from Cleveland who still
believes the Nibi-Nibi myth attempted to make a funny when he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Higgins Boat Salvaged From Hurricane Debris.
www.wlox.com/Global/story.asp?S=4955679

And it will be in the Military Museum at Camp Shelby,Mississippi
too,(that's about 100 miles Southeast of doggys couch) according to the
article.The D-Day Museum in New Orleans sits on the old site of the old
Higgins Boat factory that was in New Orleans,but of course y'all already
knew that.Those Higgins Boats played a big part in World War Two.
www.ddaymuseum.org

We are in dire need of another D-Day. Except this one will be known as
Deportation Day, the day America woke up to the silent invasion.

Round 'em up and head 'em out. (Cowboy lingo)

this is about as probably as getting a QSL for 5U4GB in the Nibi Nibi
Islands.

The 5U prefix is Niger.

dxAce
Michigan