RadioBanter

-   -   Air America - DEAD! (https://www.radiobanter.com/shortwave/95290-air-america-dead.html)

Telamon June 3rd 06 04:47 AM

Air America - DEAD!

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

When did you legally change your name?

I didn't "change" anything.

Well seeing as how you were born David Frackelton Gleason
something had to change.

"Eduardo" is a name given at baptism, as is common among
Catholics.

Interesting!

Even more interesting is that whilst you were on your adventures
down south doin' this and signin' that everything that comes up is
either David Gleason or David F. Gleason.

Because I only "use" the name informally. J. Edgar Hoover did not use
his first name, out of preference. However, for the web, I thought it
was better to use both given names, as there is already a "David" on
here... and many other boards.

Wouldn't it have made sense then to be signing documents David E.
Gleason or David Eduardo Gleason or even David Eduardo Gleason F.,
especially if one were in Mexico and/or South America if that is
indeed your legal name?

One can sign pretty much as they want. My signature is just DEFG. No
other letters. Had it since I was about 13.

Interesting as well is that you've made a political contribution(s)
back in 2004 where the name recorded is David F. Gleason. Doesn't
the law require one to put down their legal name?

The law does not require all the names. Billy Bob Smith can donate as
Billy Smith. In the continental US, using a maternal surname confuses
people. It is easy to go with convention in such cases. On the
internet, I can be Michaelangelo, if I want.

Also interesting is that that name (David Eduardo Gleason/David E.
Gleason/David Eduardo Gleason Frackelton) never shows up in
anything HBC or Univision related. It's always David Gleason or
David F. Gleason. Wouldn't an officer of a corporation have to use
his/her legal name?

That is the version I use in English. In the continental USA. My
ecuadrian licences were in the other "format." This is like certain
Asians, who put their family name after the given names when in the
US, since most Americans do not adapt to the family name coming
first. Or Russians who drop the partonymic which is also not well
understood.

As you say on your website, you were born David Frackelton Gleason.
When did you legally change your name to David Eduardo Gleason
Frackelton and become a fake Hispanic?

I did not. My parents baptized me with the full name, a part of which
I did not use until recently.

Man, what an obsession. I could rename myself Madison Monroe Gleason
if I wanted to on the internet... who cares?

You are better off using a handle on Usenet so kooks can't track you
down and cause trouble in your life.

I would not post from work either so kooks can't find out the workplace
address.

Instead of using my real name I decided to use a handle and besides it
was a chance to give myself a name to be known by that I choose.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dxAce June 3rd 06 06:19 AM

Air America - DEAD!

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

You're a charlatan!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce June 3rd 06 06:35 AM

Air America - DEAD!

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

But you said earlier that your legal name was David Eduardo Gleason Frackelton.
Are you now saying that it's David Eduardo Frackelton Gleason (DEFG)?

Here's the quote with my comments in brackets:

"I am David Eduardo. And that is followed by my paternal [Gleason]
and maternal [Frackelton] surnames, just as on my passport, driver license and
even Cedula de Identidad from Ecuador."

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David Eduardo June 3rd 06 06:59 AM

Air America - DEAD!

"dxAce" wrote in message

One can sign pretty much as they want. My signature is just DEFG.

But you said earlier that your legal name was David Eduardo Gleason
Frackelton.
Are you now saying that it's David Eduardo Frackelton Gleason (DEFG)?

In Hispanic culture, it is paternal followed by maternal. In English
culture, it is paterna at the end, and, usually, a middle name. Since my
middle name is also my maternal surname, I use it in the PROPER order
depending on the contest.

Here's the quote with my comments in brackets:

"I am David Eduardo. And that is followed by my paternal [Gleason]
and maternal [Frackelton] surnames, just as on my passport, driver license
and
even Cedula de Identidad from Ecuador."

All four names, two given and two surnames, are on all my documents.
Depending on the situation, I use the proper order of the surnames. Just, as
I said, an Asian may put his family name last when in western nations, but
use it first in Asia. They are still the same names, just put in the proper
order for each location.

For a supposed international DXer, you seem to have no clue on how names
vary in different nations.

dxAce June 3rd 06 07:12 AM

Air America - DEAD!

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

[...]

No clue?

LMFAO at the fake Hispanic!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Michael A. Terrell June 3rd 06 01:26 PM

Air America - DEAD!

David Eduardo wrote:

Jeeze. You are obsessive. When I was baptized, the name was amended to the
birth record. Baptism usually occurs when one is a newborn, in case you had
not noticed that, too.

If you're Catholic. Christian faiths baptize you when you accept
Christ as your Savior, to wash away your sins. What sins has a baby had
time to commit?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

dxAce June 3rd 06 01:38 PM

Air America - DEAD!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:

Jeeze. You are obsessive. When I was baptized, the name was amended to the
birth record. Baptism usually occurs when one is a newborn, in case you had
not noticed that, too.

If you're Catholic. Christian faiths baptize you when you accept
Christ as your Savior, to wash away your sins. What sins has a baby had
time to commit?

In Eduardo's case they were obviously preparing for the future.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David Eduardo June 3rd 06 07:22 PM

Air America - DEAD!

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

Jeeze. You are obsessive. When I was baptized, the name was amended to
the
birth record. Baptism usually occurs when one is a newborn, in case you
had
not noticed that, too.

If you're Catholic. Christian faiths baptize you when you accept
Christ as your Savior, to wash away your sins.

Catholics are the original Christians, in case you have neglected to
consider this.

an_old_friend June 3rd 06 07:44 PM

Air America - DEAD!

David Eduardo wrote:

Jeeze. You are obsessive. When I was baptized, the name was amended to
the
birth record. Baptism usually occurs when one is a newborn, in case you
had
not noticed that, too.

If you're Catholic. Christian faiths baptize you when you accept
Christ as your Savior, to wash away your sins.

Catholics are the original Christians, in case you have neglected to
consider this.

well not to quibble but the cathloic and the desnant prods practice a
heterical form of Christain by cahnging the Nicean creed from that
apodted at the First Curch concil at Nieacea under Constantinethe great
as wellas anumberof other chages other year

closer are the Eastern Orthodox

RHF June 3rd 06 07:56 PM

Air America - DEAD!

MAT - "What sins has a baby had time to commit?"

IIRC - The concept is called 'orginal sin' :
The Sins of the Father are visited on the Children.

forgive me my god - for i have sinned - amen ~ RHF