Old June 2nd 06, 08:22 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF

Default Air America - DEAD!

SW - No Simply Show Them My Green Back Dollars ) ~ RHF
Old June 3rd 06, 05:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Mississippi caterwalin? Bud,I lived in Martinsville,Indiana in 1947 and
Bozeman,Montana in 1956 and Salina,Kansas in 1957 and Chicago and
St.Louis in 1961 and Fort Gordon,Georgia in 1962 and Scott Air Force
Base,Illinois and SL60 (SL60,near Pacific,Missouri,U.S.Army,ARADCOM) in
1963 and Vietnam in 1964 and Texas in 1965 and I dont remember anybody
having any problems understanding my (as you so delightfully put it)
Mississippi caterwalin,Buddy Buddy Bud Bud Buddy Boy Girl Minnie
Pearl.But I Thank you for your kindly comment.
cuhulin

Old June 3rd 06, 05:44 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Dearest Stephanie,I did travel to and I did live in a non English
speaking Country for one year in 1964.It's called Vietnam.LQQK it up.I
have been to Tokio and Hong Kong. (five days R & R in Hong Kong) I have
seen the Elephant.
cuhulin

Old June 3rd 06, 05:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Metinks I want to buy one of those Japanese Bow-Lingual thingys.Mayhap
it might help me to understand what my doggy says in Dogolese languange.
cuhulin

Old June 3rd 06, 01:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Michael A. Terrell

David Eduardo wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
David Eduardo wrote:

"RHF" wrote in message
oups.com...
SW - No Simply Show Them My Green Back Dollars ) ~ RHF

Try attempting to pay with dollars in many countries, especially France.
They will not be impressed, and will take the sow of ignorance as an
offence.

The sow of ignorance? The PIGS! ;-)

Sorry, "show" as you no doubt knew. But then again, the French think most
Americans are LESS cultured than a sow, so the slip may be Freudian.

The French people I've met in the US were nothing to brag about.
Rude, arrogant and ignorant.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell