Old June 11th 06, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tal Greywolf

Default WOW! Sony 2010

Hassin Bin Sober wrote:

Welcome to E-Bay! Where you can be screwed 5 ways into next week.
ANYONE who buys ham or SWL gear on e-screw is a FOOL.

I will have you note that I bought my Yaesu FRG-100 off of eBay, and
have been quite happy with it. For $325 I picked up the kind of
shortwave radio I've always wanted to have, and have managed to pick up
over 50 countries so far with the RadioMaster P-30 antenna I'm using.

Excuse me while I drop this person into my kill file.

*PLONK*

-Tal Greywolf
Old June 11th 06, 03:16 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Tal Greywolf" wrote in message
Hassin Bin Sober wrote:

Welcome to E-Bay! Where you can be screwed 5 ways into next week.
ANYONE who buys ham or SWL gear on e-screw is a FOOL.

I will have you note that I bought my Yaesu FRG-100 off of eBay, and have
been quite happy with it. For $325 I picked up the kind of shortwave
radio I've always wanted to have, and have managed to pick up over 50
countries so far with the RadioMaster P-30 antenna I'm using.

Excuse me while I drop this person into my kill file.

*PLONK*

-Tal Greywolf

Greywolf,
That's two fine and wise choices, buying the radio and plonking the idiot.

--

Regards
B.H.

Brian's Basement
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/6.htm

Brian's Radio Universe
http://webpages.charter.net/brianhill/500.htm

Old June 11th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Tal Greywolf

Brian Hill wrote:
"Tal Greywolf" wrote in message
Excuse me while I drop this person into my kill file.

*PLONK*

-Tal Greywolf

Greywolf,
That's two fine and wise choices, buying the radio and plonking the idiot.

Thank you. I mostly read the newsgroup and rarely have anything to say,
but this newb just had to get what he deserved. I need to strengthen my
filters here on the group just to weed out the noise and stupidity.

But as I said, I'm quite happy with the Yaesu. It's been a good solid
unit now for the last month, already receiving QSL reports back from
several countries, and I'm sending out almost nightly additional letters
and emails.

Just as a side note: Radio Prague responded to an email report in less
than 10 days, and Voice of Russia replied 9 hours after I sent an email
stating that the report was correct and that a QSL card would be sent
post. It's quite nice to see the stations adapting to use email and web
forms for reception reports.

-Tal
Old June 11th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

google, Crazy eBay Mom. (it isn't me)
cuhulin

Old June 11th 06, 05:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

Tal Greywolf wrote:

Hassin Bin Sober wrote:

Welcome to E-Bay! Where you can be screwed 5 ways into next week.
ANYONE who buys ham or SWL gear on e-screw is a FOOL.

I will have you note that I bought my Yaesu FRG-100 off of eBay, and
have been quite happy with it. For $325 I picked up the kind of
shortwave radio I've always wanted to have, and have managed to pick up
over 50 countries so far with the RadioMaster P-30 antenna I'm using.

Stick with it, you'll hit 100 or more. Don't let some of the boobs on here
dissuade you.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 11th 06, 05:49 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
m II

dxAce wrote:

Stick with it, you'll hit 100 or more. Don't let some of the boobs on here
dissuade you.

What kind of a two faced hypocrite have we here? Out of the boobs in
this group, you are the only size 'D', with your bestialist mentor
'cuhulin' following close behind.

Time to go pull some more wings off butterflies, bozo.

mike
Old June 11th 06, 05:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
dxAce

m II wrote:

dxAce wrote:

Stick with it, you'll hit 100 or more. Don't let some of the boobs on here
dissuade you.

What kind of a two faced hypocrite have we here? Out of the boobs in
this group, you are the only size 'D', with your bestialist mentor
'cuhulin' following close behind.

Time to go pull some more wings off butterflies, bozo.

Yeah, but I got 236 countries heard on the NASWA Country List and 220 of them
QSL'd.

How many of them you got, Canucky Boy?

You wanna talk shortwave or do you wanna cut bait?

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old June 11th 06, 06:03 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

I know a Ham Radio Operator (via email) guy (he was in the U.S.Navy in
Asia in World War Two and he retired from the oil drilling industry) who
lives in Mesquite,Texas.(East side of Dallas) He has been a Ham Radio
Operator for probally a lot more years than anyone else who comes to
this news group.He owns and uses a Yaseu Ham Radio.I dont remember which
model of Radio it is though.Funny,we dont hear much about Yaseu Radios
in this news group.
cuhulin

Old June 11th 06, 06:39 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
gravity

wrote in message
I know a Ham Radio Operator (via email) guy (he was in the U.S.Navy in
Asia in World War Two and he retired from the oil drilling industry) who
lives in Mesquite,Texas.(East side of Dallas) He has been a Ham Radio
Operator for probally a lot more years than anyone else who comes to
this news group.He owns and uses a Yaseu Ham Radio.I dont remember which
model of Radio it is though.Funny,we dont hear much about Yaseu Radios
in this news group.
cuhulin

i used a Yaesu from 1990 to 1997. it was a good radio. i've used 2
Yaesu's, GE, and Sony, and all have been credible performers. i've guest
operated at places with $6000 radios, which did quite well, but the antenna
is far more important in my view.

Gravity

Old June 11th 06, 02:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Sanjaya

"preen 6" wrote

[Ignorant, bigoted, low life comments snipped]

You are a prime example of a trolling, sub-human creep.

Don't bother to answer. I won't see it.