Old June 20th 06, 03:37 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Stephanie Weil

Default Crytal ship 6975 am

Brian Hill wrote:
loud and clear into southerm mn. 0140gmt

Wow. You're kidding me. That thing's still around?

Who runs it and what do they do for programming, anyway? I've seen the
name mentioned in old articles about pirate radio stations from back in
the late 1980s.

--
Steph

Old June 20th 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
Brian Hill

"Stephanie Weil" wrote in message
ups.com...

Brian Hill wrote:
loud and clear into southerm mn. 0140gmt

Wow. You're kidding me. That thing's still around?

Who runs it and what do they do for programming, anyway? I've seen the
name mentioned in old articles about pirate radio stations from back in
the late 1980s.

--
Steph

John Poet been around quite a wile. He has one of the better shows. Lot of
humor and old music etc...

--

Regards
B.H.