Old July 13th 06, 05:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default lazy ace

"dxAce" wrote in message

Steve wrote:

The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Digital=Death

Don't worry, Edweenie will be around shortly to amuse us with even more
astounding BS about HD/IBOC.

We should have an indication today from the FCC about approving HD at night.

Old July 13th 06, 05:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since c.2000 and
paid shill for Univision/iBiquity wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Steve wrote:

The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Digital=Death

Don't worry, Edweenie will be around shortly to amuse us with even more
astounding BS about HD/IBOC.

We should have an indication today from the FCC about approving HD at night.

Yes indeed, oh fake one. And if they do, I hope it rains **** on you and yours
every single day and night for the rest of your fake Hispanic lives.

Old July 13th 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since c.2000
and
paid shill for Univision/iBiquity wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

I will bet that you've never pulled your head out of your ass long enough
discover that HD/IBOC = QRM

We don't care. It is interference to signals that are not being used, vs. an
opportunity to keep free terrestrial radio viable.

Old July 13th 06, 06:33 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since c.2000 and
paid shill and prancer boy for Univision/iBiquity took it up the ass just before
he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since c.2000
and
paid shill for Univision/iBiquity wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

I will bet that you've never pulled your head out of your ass long enough
discover that HD/IBOC = QRM

We don't care.

We know you don't. You've proven that time after time, 'tard boy.

Old July 13th 06, 06:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since
c.2000
and
paid shill for Univision/iBiquity wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one
will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved
quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

I will bet that you've never pulled your head out of your ass long
enough
discover that HD/IBOC = QRM

We don't care.

We know you don't. You've proven that time after time, 'tard boy.

We care about the only listeners we truly have... local, in the local market
area.

Old July 13th 06, 06:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

No one will be attracted to it under any circumstances if its chief
selling point is that it's "almost as good as the alternatives"

FM HD is better than any other current distribution system, plus it is free.

AM HD is as good as any alternative system, and is free. It is much better
than Analog AM.

Old July 13th 06, 06:58 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

he wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', fake Hispanic since
c.2000
and
paid shill for Univision/iBiquity wrote:

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one
will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved
quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

I will bet that you've never pulled your head out of your ass long
enough
discover that HD/IBOC = QRM

We don't care.

We know you don't. You've proven that time after time, 'tard boy.

We care about the only listeners we truly have... local, in the local market
area.

Translation: You only care about what you're getting paid to do.

Old July 13th 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Steve wrote:

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

No one will be attracted to it under any circumstances if its chief
selling point is that it's "almost as good as the alternatives"

One has to admit that Edweenie has a pretty good gig going he Actually
getting paid to post on UseNet.

Old July 13th 06, 07:08 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Michael Lawson wrote:

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
om...

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one

will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved

quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

No one has yet given me an argument why I should
replace the radios in my house with new radios to
cover the exact same bands that I have now. While
the receiver I have covers AM/FM bands, I rarely
listen on it. Why? Not because of poor fidelity, but
rather because I listen to radio I'm actively doing
something: working, gardening, mowing the lawn,
eating, washing dishes, driving, etc. When I turn on the
receiver, it's because I'm going to watch a movie
or something on the television that I want to hear
in surround sound.

Casual listening is the greatest benefit of radio, not
the serious listening that HD AM/FM assumes.

Yes, one must remember it's not about the serious listening that HD/IBOC
assumes, but rather the serious money that Edweenie and his minions hope to make
by selling an unsuspecting public something it doesn't really need.

As always, follow the $$$

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 13th 06, 07:09 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Michael Lawson" wrote in message

"David Eduardo" wrote in message
om...

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...
The digital alternative may well be the doom of AM radio. No one

will
pay to listen to a slightly inferior version of FM.

Pay? there is no fee.

Buy the radio, no further fee. Get the radio, get far improved

quality.

I will bet you have not listened to HD AM either ever or recently,
especially with codec ver. 2.2.5.

No one has yet given me an argument why I should
replace the radios in my house with new radios to
cover the exact same bands that I have now.

You don't have to. All existing radios are backwards compatible.

While
the receiver I have covers AM/FM bands, I rarely
listen on it. Why? Not because of poor fidelity, but
rather because I listen to radio I'm actively doing
something: working, gardening, mowing the lawn,
eating, washing dishes, driving, etc. When I turn on the
receiver, it's because I'm going to watch a movie
or something on the television that I want to hear
in surround sound.

Casual listening is the greatest benefit of radio, not
the serious listening that HD AM/FM assumes.

The only difference is in the improved audio quality. There is no such thing
as "serious" radio listening... it is almost all done to accompany other
things, like working, driving, etc.

Another one of my many site NIM BUSTER SUCKS! N9OGL General 0 January 27th 06 06:16 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM