Old July 13th 06, 09:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Univision Sold for $13. Billion

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not by a long shot. But Univision obviously thinks his time is well spent
shilling
here.

I do this while waiting in airports, or in down time before research
projects... or while listening to them....

You, on the other hand, have nothing to do _but_ attacking Hispanics,
Canadians, owners of R-75's and such.

Well, I do attack dumbass Canucks, fake Hispanics, illegal Hispanics and those
who are unfortunate enough to not be able to tell that they are R75's vs.
R-75's. (Look at the front panel, you pedantic *******!).

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B

I swear by, not at, Drake receivers.©

Old July 13th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default lazy ace

"dxAce" wrote in message

The investments by the broadcasters are minor, and were kind of seed
capital
to get the larger investment bankers and private capital sources to
finance
the development of HD. The likelihood of any gain from this pales
compared
to the cost of converting stations, developing second FM channels,
marketing, etc.

But you're still gonna make a $ or two, right, shill?

No, we are not. Radio revenues are declining, not increasing. we are looking
for ways to sustain the business model. I don't think HD will be a profit
center for at least a half-decade, if not more, and that will nonly be from
the new HD 2 channels.

Old July 13th 06, 09:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

AM HD compares favorably to most online streams, to iPod audio, and the
that
available currently from satellite. It is vastly better than analog AM.

Yeah, and it QRM's two additional channels to boot!

Channels nobody is listening to.

Old July 13th 06, 09:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default David "The Shill" Eduardo

"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank Dresser wrote:

This is the death of AM Radio?

HALLELUJAH!! THERE IS THE PROMISE OF LIFE AFTER DEATH!!!

No nighttime IBOC and fewer interfering signals?

Might I somenight be able to DX the Farsi station from LA? It seems
so
unlikely, but...

IN AM RADIO, ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!!!

Thank you for your prophetic vision of the death of AM radio. Thank
you.

SAY AMEN, EVERYBODY!!!

Frank Dresser

Here here. If AM is as slow about dying as shortwave, people will be
enjoying it far into the future.

It has about 7 to 10 years of life as it is, since the remaining salable
demos in 35-54 will be over 55 in that time period, and there will be no
advertisers. Just paid religion, infomecials and stuff like that.

If it goes digital, I give it 5 years, max.

It already is going digital. Our first HD station has been on in HD for
nearly two years.

Old July 13th 06, 09:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

You'll never lure any portion of the FM audience back to AM.

Yes, you can.

Heck, you're either 60, or almost 60 so that makes you a member of that
un-salable demographic.

Just why the **** is a member of that un-salable demographic doing the
programming for all those stations then.

I am asked to do it because I am successful. A lot of this is based on
experience, knowledge and sills in directing talent.

Shouldn't they look at canning your un-salable fake Hispanic ass?

Not when I increase ratings consistently.

Old July 13th 06, 09:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not by a long shot. But Univision obviously thinks his time is well
spent
shilling
here.

I do this while waiting in airports, or in down time before research
projects... or while listening to them....

You, on the other hand, have nothing to do _but_ attacking Hispanics,
Canadians, owners of R-75's and such.

Well, I do attack dumbass Canucks, fake Hispanics, illegal Hispanics and
those
who are unfortunate enough to not be able to tell that they are R75's vs.
R-75's. (Look at the front panel, you pedantic *******!).

What a hot button. I also have an R-8-b and an R*390.

WTFC.

Old July 13th 06, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
oups.com...

Frank Dresser wrote:

[...]

Yes, and if it becomes primarily digital, it has 5 years left, max. And
that's probably optimistic.

Old July 13th 06, 09:55 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

If it goes digital, I give it 5 years, max.

It already is going digital. Our first HD station has been on in HD for
nearly two years.

Yes, and if it becomes primarily digital, it has 5 years left, max. And
that's probably optimistic.

But that is not going to happen unless most radios are HD capable. This
probably means that it will never happen.

I have never heard it discussed.

Old July 13th 06, 09:57 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Frackelton Gleason, still posing as 'Eduardo', Univision Radio's
over-the-hill programmer wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Not by a long shot. But Univision obviously thinks his time is well
spent
shilling
here.

I do this while waiting in airports, or in down time before research
projects... or while listening to them....

You, on the other hand, have nothing to do _but_ attacking Hispanics,
Canadians, owners of R-75's and such.

Well, I do attack dumbass Canucks, fake Hispanics, illegal Hispanics and
those
who are unfortunate enough to not be able to tell that they are R75's vs.
R-75's. (Look at the front panel, you pedantic *******!).

What a hot button. I also have an R-8-b and an R*390.

No hot button here, boy. You are purely entertainment.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old July 13th 06, 09:59 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:
"Steve" wrote in message
ups.com...

If it goes digital, I give it 5 years, max.

It already is going digital. Our first HD station has been on in HD for
nearly two years.

Yes, and if it becomes primarily digital, it has 5 years left, max. And
that's probably optimistic.

But that is not going to happen unless most radios are HD capable. This
probably means that it will never happen.

I have never heard it discussed.

I agree. It will never happen.

Another one of my many site NIM BUSTER SUCKS! N9OGL General 0 January 27th 06 06:16 AM
AKC's gayness AKC Master Control CB 13 May 8th 04 01:52 PM
Tektronix SUCKS!!!!! private CB 0 November 11th 03 04:48 AM