Old August 24th 06, 12:05 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Default Dumbing down licensing will just let in people that really don't want to be hams.

"an old freind" wrote in message
ups.com...
I have an elitist bitch

Your she-male wife. Sober up before you post, you drunken fool.

Old August 24th 06, 12:11 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Truth wrote:

Your she-male wife. Sober up before you post, you drunken fool.

no wismen I don't have a she male wife

inded she male are by and large the sole pruview and scared wannabe
gays that lack the guts to just come out and have sex with another man

to sober up I would have to get druk first
that is the facts

deal with it or shove you monitor up your ass and plug it in

Old August 24th 06, 12:16 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

"an old freind" wrote in message
oups.com...

Truth wrote:

Your she-male wife. Sober up before you post, you drunken fool.

inded she male

All that booze in your rotten skull is finally make you tell the truth this
one time. Check yourself into a dry out clinic you pathetic lush.

Old August 24th 06, 12:22 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

not Truth wrote:

All that booze in your rotten skull is finally make you tell the truth this
one time. Check yourself into a dry out clinic you pathetic lush.

no booze is there or my system at al
I said she males you preview of scared men like yourself

I don't don't have a shemale wife, shemale are fun but they are by and
large pretty ****ed up mentaly rather like you wismen

If I want a cock I go for a man if I want pussy I go fo r a fmeale
simple as that

Old August 24th 06, 12:25 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

wrote in :

The fact that the fcc has made this test so much more attainable is a
good thing because it invites those (like myself) who decide to join
this hobby as a result of the test being passable with a basic
understanding of the radio spectrum and laws of using the spectrum for
which you are licensed to use.

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

SC

Old August 24th 06, 01:52 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.usenet.kooks

Markie, Just ignore them.

They only tease you because of the stupid things you say when you
follow up. Just ignore them and they'll give up.

Stop giving them reasons to tease you. It only makes you look
more stupid.

"an old freind" wrote in message
ps.com...

Old August 27th 06, 05:26 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Slow Code wrote:
So why do it?

SC

You got in...are YOU worried?

Old August 27th 06, 05:47 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

[censored] wrote:
Slow Code wrote:
So why do it?

SC

You got in...are YOU worried?

having gotten his he wants to blow up the feild so nobody else can have
it

Old August 27th 06, 11:56 PM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Ok, what if you were stranded on a desert island, and had to use code to
save someone's life?
Could you use the coconuts to build a radio in order to send said code?
And if you could build the radio out of coconuts, why not just build one
with a mic and speak
the miracle of life into being?

rb

wrote in message
On Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:25:48 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

wrote in :

The fact that the fcc has made this test so much more attainable is a
good thing because it invites those (like myself) who decide to join
this hobby as a result of the test being passable with a basic
understanding of the radio spectrum and laws of using the spectrum for
which you are licensed to use.

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

no they would not

I can use CW well enough to save someone life with if that should
occour

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Old August 28th 06, 12:23 AM posted to alt.radio.scanner,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap

Could you use the coconuts to build a radio in order to send said code?
"Woody" wrote in message

....Remember the smoke signals...remember the smoke signals...remember the
smoke signals...

Jack

wrote in :

The fact that the fcc has made this test so much more attainable is a
good thing because it invites those (like myself) who decide to join
this hobby as a result of the test being passable with a basic
understanding of the radio spectrum and laws of using the spectrum for
which you are licensed to use.

If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

no they would not

I can use CW well enough to save someone life with if that should
occour

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

What Amateur Radio Emergency Communications? TOM General 199 October 29th 05 03:29 PM
Open Letter to K1MAN [email protected] Policy 13 April 15th 05 07:43 PM
Hey Twist!!!! AKC KennelMaster CB 45 September 3rd 04 02:45 AM
Amateur Radio "outside the box" Vshah101 Policy 11 July 30th 03 01:52 PM