Old October 9th 07, 11:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio-Mart does it again!

On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:
Just thought I'd pass on a link to some equipment for sale on E-bay. I'm
sure you'll enjoy the stories. I especially like the one for the JRC-525
that was purchased by a "church to listen to their Sunday broadcasts". I
must admit, his equipment looks very clean, though.......

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZradio-mart

Radio-Mart - Does It Again !

Double (2) "Mint" Kenwood R-5000 Receiver
- - - Twice as 'Minty' as any other one out there.

Kenwood R-5000 Receiver *in Perfect MINT Condition*MINT
- - - eBay Auction Item # 250172838363
Yes he used "MINT" twice in the eBay Auction Header.

Not only is it Double (2) "Mint"
-but it is- *in Perfect Condition* )

BUT THERE IS AN OOPS !
"Addition::: When testing the receiver this afternoon,
a series of dots appeared, they went away after a
few minutes but I feel that I need to point that out."
- - - Oops it may be Double 'Minty' but will it work {DOA?}

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
Old October 13th 07, 10:01 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 9, 3:11 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:

[...]

.

"Tune in The World with Ham Radio" *

* Did Radio-Mart claim that ? ? ? :
This Book was owned by a 'Blind' Ham Operator
so you might say it is practically Un-Read !
- - - No He Did Not [.] {But You Were Thinking It }

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
Old November 6th 07, 10:34 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

On Oct 9, 2:11 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:

[...]

Radio-Mart - Does It Again ! -and- Once Again . . .

Another Double (2) "Mint" Kenwood R-5000 Receiver
- - - Twice as 'Minty' as any other one out there . . .
except for the last one he sold.

Kenwood R-5000 Receiver *in Perfect MINT Condition*MINT
- - - eBay Auction Item # 250183452936

Old November 26th 07, 08:35 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default On eBay -IF- It Is *Perfect* and **Mint** plus ***In Like NewCondition*** - It Must Be . . .

On eBay -IF- It Is *Perfect* and **Mint** plus ***In Like New
Condition***
- It Must Be . . . Radio-Mart !

Stunning JRC NRD-545DSP**In Like New Condition**

Checked out By Universal only Last Week**Boxed**Mint**

JRC NRD-545 DSP Top End Short Wave Receiver*Perfect*

- - - eBay Auction Item # 250191702932
Yes he used "MINT" twice in the eBay Auction Header.

About the JRC NRD-545DSP Shortwave [HF] Receiver
http://www.dxing.com/rx/nrd535.htm
http://www.rigpix.com/jrc/jrc_nrd545.htm
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1281
http://www.jrc.co.jp/eng/product/ama...dio/index.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/1545.html
http://www.radioworld.ca/product_bro...p_brochure.pdf

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
Old November 26th 07, 01:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

RHF wrote:
On eBay -IF- It Is *Perfect* and **Mint** plus ***In Like New
Condition***
- It Must Be . . . Radio-Mart !

Stunning JRC NRD-545DSP**In Like New Condition**

Checked out By Universal only Last Week**Boxed**Mint**

JRC NRD-545 DSP Top End Short Wave Receiver*Perfect*

- - - eBay Auction Item # 250191702932
Yes he used "MINT" twice in the eBay Auction Header.

About the JRC NRD-545DSP Shortwave [HF] Receiver
http://www.dxing.com/rx/nrd535.htm
http://www.rigpix.com/jrc/jrc_nrd545.htm
http://www.eham.net/reviews/detail/1281
http://www.jrc.co.jp/eng/product/ama...dio/index.html
http://www.universal-radio.com/catal...rxvr/1545.html
http://www.radioworld.ca/product_bro...p_brochure.pdf

radio-mart - how do he do it ~ RHF
.

Too bad the 545 is a dog.

Old November 26th 07, 10:21 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.swap

On Oct 9, 10:11 am, RHF wrote:
On Oct 7, 8:36 am, "Frank" wrote:

[...]

How in the H3LL can something be "Mint-PLUS"!!!
it's either "mint" (like new, just out of the box), or it's NOT.
The guy baffles me.
I'd never buy anything from him, and have him and his "gottahaveit"
alias blocked from even bidding on my stuff I sell.
Old December 3rd 07, 06:05 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.swap
RHF RHF is offline

Default Radio-Mart Does It Again - How Do He Do It !

JRC NRD-545DSP Top End Short Wave Receiver

*Perfect* -But UsedesU-
Bidders : 10
Total Bids : 24
Ended Date : Dec-02-07
Final Price : US $1,430 (79.4%)
-vice- New for $1800 (100%) [UR]

yes once again radio-mart proves . . .
there is one born every minute ~ RHF
Old December 5th 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

RHF wrote:

Final Price : US $1,430 (79.4%)
-vice- New for $1800 (100%) [UR]

Shouldn't that be -versus- New ????

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vice

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/versus

mike
Old December 5th 07, 04:23 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

"m II" wrote in message
RHF wrote:

Final Price : US $1,430 (79.4%)
-vice- New for $1800 (100%) [UR]

Shouldn't that be -versus- New ????

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vice

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/versus

mike

Vice works fine in this context:

Main Entry:
3vice
Pronunciation:
\'vis also 'vi-se\
Function:
preposition
Etymology:
Latin, abl. of vicis change, alternation, stead - more at week
Date:
1770
: in the place of I will preside, vice the absent chairman; also : rather
than

Old December 5th 07, 04:33 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave, rec.radio.swap

On Dec 2, 10:05 pm, RHF wrote:
Final Price : US $1,430 (79.4%)
-vice- New for $1800 (100%) [UR]

yes once again radio-mart proves . . .
there is one born every minute ~ RHF

At least it was less than the new price. I've seen lots of eBay
auctions were a used item actually sells for more than the new price.