Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 2nd 08, 03:42 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default DC Madam Predicted She Would Be Suicided

DC Madam Predicted She Would Be Suicided

http://www.infowars.com/?p=1862&print=1

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet
Thursday, May 1, 2008

Click here to listen to Palfrey clearly state that she would not commit
suicide.

DC Madam Deborah Jeane Palfrey predicted she would be "suicided" on
several occasions both recently and as far back as 17 years ago -
comments that now appear ominous in light of the announcement that the
former head of a Washington escort service allegedly killed herself today.

"If taken into custody, my physical safety and most probably my very
life would be jeopardized," she wrote in August 1991 following an
attempt to bring her to trial, "Rape, beating, maiming, disfigurement
and more than likely murder disguised in the form of just another
jailhouse accident or suicide would await me," said Palfrey in a
handwritten letter to the judge accusing the San Diego police vice squad
of having a vendetta against her.

During several recent appearances on The Alex Jones Show, Palfrey also
said that she was at risk of being killed and that authorities would
make it look like suicide. She made it clear that she was not suicidal
and if she was found dead it would be murder.

Palfrey had threatened to release the names of well-known clients of her
upscale call girl ring in the nation’s capitol, and had indicated that
Dick Cheney may be one of them.

"We now know it goes at least as high as a United States Senator,"
Palfrey told The Alex Jones Show, "I’m hearing rumors now from other
people that there are other possibilities in that stratosphere so to
speak, on that level."

"No I’m not planning to commit suicide," Palfrey told The Alex Jones
Show on her last appearance in July, "I’m planning on going into court
and defending myself vigorously and exposing the government," she said.

"Blanche Palfrey had no sign that her daughter was suicidal, and there
was no immediate indication that alcohol or drugs were involved, police
Capt. Jeffrey Young said," according to an AP report.

Click here to listen to Palfrey clearly state that she would not commit
suicide.

Click here to listen to the entirety of the last interview with Palfrey.

UPDATE: In an almost uncanny development, as soon as this article
started to go viral on the Internet, Time Magazine released a story
claiming that Palfrey told author Dan Moldea that she would rather
commit suicide than go to jail. What a funny coincidence!

RELATED: Palfrey Considered Call Girl’s "Suicide" Possible Murder

FLASHBACK: D.C. Madame: "Big Names" May Be On Client List

Developing…..