Old May 17th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Grundig SW Radios, Satellit 3400 Professional & YB 400PE new inbox

For sale: Grundig Satellit 3400 Professional SW radio. A big, beefy
radio with the classic Grundig sound. Analog tuning with digital
readout. Very stable for a analog tuning set. Originally retailed
for a grand or more. In great condition with no flaws except for that
one of the toggle switches is broken off. I have saved it and it
could be re-glued but I will leave that to the buyer. In perfect
operating condition. $350 obo plus shipping.

I also have a brand new in box GrundigYacht Boy 400PE portable. Used
as far as taking out of box and testing. Includes all accessories.
$100 plus shipping. Both of these radios are in the Portland, OR
area. Please contact me with any questions or offers.

thanks,
JM
Old May 17th 08, 03:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Hi from Spain
And do you sell it to Europe?
Please tell me! and also send a pic if available.

Thanks and good luck
fernando
EC1AME
www.ea1uro.com

Old May 17th 08, 06:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Grundig SW Radios, Satellit 3400 Professional & YB 400PE newin box AND Sony ICF-2010 excellent with box & all manuals

I also have a Sony ICF-2010 in excellent condition that has seen very
little use. In box with all manuals, AC adapter, reel antenna, etc.
Asking $350 for that one. I have to sell either the Sony or large
Grundig so whatever one goes first I will keep the other. Please
email with questions or inquiries. I can provide pics on request.

JM