Old September 26th 16, 02:14 AM posted to rec.radio.swap

Default FS: Thunderbolt 305 10 Meter Ham Amp

A FEDERAL OFFENSE!!!??? Donnie, Donnie, Donnie. Do you have ANY idea HOW MANY PEOPLE would be sitting in Federal Prison if this were true? Can your mind not process the facts that go through it before you actually attempt to convey it to others? It almost seems that your issue goes BEYOND just a lack of knowledge or discipline. Kinda tipping the scale twords some type of manic behaviour. You sound like the cracker jacks on 11 meters on 27.385 LSB when the "DX ZOO" is running! I would normally just point out your error, and then suggest a reference point to research for you to find the correct answer. But in your case, I'll just say....."My God...you poor soul....I'm so sorry for your problem!! Perhaps some prayer to the Lord for guidance, and a good psychiatric doctor may help. I'm sure your loved ones are quite concerned. God Bless and keep you."