Old July 18th 03, 04:49 PM
Hamguy

Default UK poised to drop CW

www.hamwave.com

Old July 18th 03, 09:18 PM
VHFRadioBuff

And this has WHAT to do with the selling/buying/swaping of radio gear?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net
National "Do Not Call" Registry: http://donotcall.gov
Old July 18th 03, 11:24 PM
N8KDV

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

And this has WHAT to do with the selling/buying/swaping of radio gear?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net
National "Do Not Call" Registry: http://donotcall.gov

Well, conceivably there will be more folks getting into radio, so
therefore more potential customers for buying/selling/swapping.

Stop whining.

Old July 19th 03, 04:31 AM
VHFRadioBuff

Uh - sure. Whatever. **** off.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Old July 20th 03, 01:51 PM
kf4tun

"N8KDV" wrote in message

VHFRadioBuff wrote:

And this has WHAT to do with the selling/buying/swaping of radio gear?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB (ex: KF4KHC/HL9HCT)
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Fight Spam! http://spamcop.net
National "Do Not Call" Registry: http://donotcall.gov

Well, conceivably there will be more folks getting into radio, so
therefore more potential customers for buying/selling/swapping.

Stop whining.

Sure, Let's see now, to become a ham you must take a test for which you have
been provided the answers to study for. No code, no skill, no knowledge of
electronics, won't it make you feel good to be a member of such an elite
group. If they drop the code requirement here in the states, that what you
will have. I hate to say it but I know many CBers that have a better
knowledge of electronics than many of the newer hams.

Jim, kf4tun

Twist. drop me a line Keith KC8TCQ CB 7 August 17th 04 05:14 AM
Icom 751 Receive Drop? jimmy Equipment 2 February 8th 04 01:41 PM
Icom 751 Receive Drop? jimmy Equipment 0 February 8th 04 12:25 PM
Bob Grove Possum Drop? King Pineapple Shortwave 4 January 4th 04 03:55 AM
UK poised to drop CW Hamguy CB 0 July 18th 03 04:48 PM