Old August 4th 03, 09:49 PM
grenner

Default FS: Kiwa Aircore Loop (fixed email bounce problem)

This is the same post as earlier except I fixed the email bounce problem

In like new condition with all original acccessories and the manual. I can
email pictures upon request.

$325 shipped USPS Priority CONUS
I take USPS Money Order or Paypal

I will also trade for or toward the following digital cameras
for Nikon Coolpix 990 or 995
toward the Minolta Dimage 7 not the i or Hi
toward the Canon Pro 90

The Kiwa air core is no longer made.
Greg