Old August 5th 03, 01:15 PM
AA

Default Alinco DJ280 220 mhz HT excellent shape

Wife has kindly asked that I divest myself of at least one radio, so the Alinco
DJ280 is going on the block. Two batteries, one a new W&W replacement batt.,
desk charger, manual, antenna, all ready to go. Unit works 100%, very clean,
no POBGF here! Low hours use, just don't use it as much as the mobile. Price
is $150 plus cost for shipping. No "packing charges." It will be packed to
survive up to and including UPS.

I do prefer to ship via USPS insured...email your zip and I can let you know
the shipment cost.

Andrew
KG4GSC
at arrl dot net