Old November 18th 03, 11:39 AM
ICOM12

Default THE BEST HF DEAL ON FT897

AES IS SELLING NEW FT897 FOR $899.00 AND YAESU IS GIVING A $200.00 REBATE SO
YOU CAN BUY A NEW 897 for $699.00
thats a deal!
Old November 18th 03, 01:32 PM
VE3TMT

"ICOM12" wrote in message
AES IS SELLING NEW FT897 FOR $899.00 AND YAESU IS GIVING A $200.00 REBATE

SO
YOU CAN BUY A NEW 897 for $699.00
thats a deal!

- makes me wonder why so cheap. Yaesu know something we don't?

Old November 19th 03, 11:00 PM
ergo

Why do more ppl than list??
Cuz they are losers.
Keep your lame opinions [sp] at home.

Old November 20th 03, 01:15 PM
VE3TMT

"ergo" wrote in message
Why do more ppl than list??
Cuz they are losers.
Keep your lame opinions [sp] at home.

Ergo,

Last time I checked it was a free country. You don't like what I post, too
bad.

Old November 20th 03, 04:19 PM
dbn

You can not compare tthe 897 to the 857 or the FT-100D
The 897 is made for PORTABLE use with internal batteries. It is designed for
RUGGED use, as in carried to a location. The other 2 are MOBILE Type radios
and are there for smaller and not built is the same manner. There is really
nothing on the market to compare the 897 to. Now if you want to compare the
857 and the FT-100D and the new TS480 then you are comparing apples to
apples.

Dan

If I am tired now, why do I have to RETIRE later?