Old December 27th 03, 06:04 PM
GaijinGig

Default KK6NN!! wish ALL hams looked like this..!!!

Hello,
if all female hams looked like this , it would not make a difference
about CW or not.. the hobby would thrive!!
http://www.qrz.com/callsign

Old December 28th 03, 02:20 AM
Ed G.

If I'm not mistaken, there's an even more gorgeous YL I have seen in
Burghardt Amateur Radio Ads in QST, etc. THe daughter is a ham too, I
think. If KK6NN is a 10, then this one would be a 12!

Ed

Old December 28th 03, 04:56 AM
VHFRadioBuff

if all female hams looked like this , it would not make a difference
about CW or not.. the hobby would thrive!!

Geez, does this woman need to get a restraining order against you?
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
73! de Andy KC2SSB
Beachwood, NJ USA! Grid FM29vw
http://vhfradiobuff.tripod.com
Old December 28th 03, 05:00 AM
ergo

OINK

Old December 29th 03, 05:15 AM
Mark Russo

oink?
clean your glasses!

ergo wrote:

OINK

Old December 29th 03, 05:37 AM
ergo

oink @ the guys foo

"Mark Russo" wrote in message
oink?
clean your glasses!

ergo wrote:

OINK

New ARRL Proposal N2EY Policy 331 March 4th 04 01:02 AM
EVERGREEN, COLORADO Hams SecondHandMarklin.com Homebrew 0 January 6th 04 04:23 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part One (Code Test) N2EY Policy 6 December 2nd 03 04:45 AM
Response to "21st Century" Part Two (Communicator License) N2EY Policy 0 November 30th 03 02:28 PM
Ham radio's REAL ememy N2EY Policy 46 August 30th 03 05:29 PM