Old December 28th 03, 04:17 AM
Bob

Default Broken/parts rigs wanted

I am looking for rigs that need fixing, or even may be deemed beyond repair
(parts rigs).

One aspect of ham radio I very much enjoy is repairing radios, whether HTs
or HF rigs or anything else, even test equiipment or power supplies or
microphones or accessories.

If you have something laying around that you may not want to sink money into
for repair, sell it to me. Alternatively, I am willing to repair rigs for
other hams. Since this isn't what I do for a living, any charges I may make
won't be as high as if they went to a professional repair service or
factory.

There is no hidden agenda here. I just love the feeling of success when I
get something working, and sometimes just have fun disassembling rigs that
are too far gone to get working.

Let me know what you have, what it comes with, what seems to be wrong with
it, how much you want for it, and so on.

Thanks and 73,

Bob K6DDX (okay in QRZ.COM)

Parts or broken rigs wanted Bob Homebrew 11 February 2nd 04 08:12 PM
Rigs wanted, not working Bob Swap 0 November 23rd 03 10:49 PM
Broken rigs wanted Bob Homebrew 4 August 27th 03 11:41 PM
Broken rigs wanted Bob Swap 2 August 27th 03 11:41 PM
Broken rigs wanted Bob Homebrew 0 August 27th 03 06:20 PM