Old December 28th 03, 07:06 AM
Jim Keefe

Default wtd. equipment working or not + schematics

I'm looking for a cheap tube tester that will test the older tubes 4,5
pin etc.. a signal generator and general purpose scope they don't have
to work but hopefully could be repaired or good for parts.

I'm also looking for some 70's vintage schematics preferably
downloadable

toshiba pt-884 reel to reel

akai x 2000s reel to reel

peavey 1200s stereo mixer

1920's-30s schematics Canadian models

Mohawk (wentworth) believe its a model 6

Philco (high fidelity) model 3119

I'm also looking for manuals or data sheets, schematics for

accurate instruments

radio city products

mercury tube testers

please reply to I don't check my ncf mail too
often due to the text only content and junk mail.

Thanks Jim