Old January 29th 04, 06:25 PM
Bryan

Default GE Ericsson PCS Handhelds for sale

I have two GE Ericsson PCS handlhelds for sale. Comb #
PC3H3A16. One is complete HT with battery and antenna, the other is
HT only, no battery or antenna with this one. I had a buddy check
them out and he can hear the NWS weather station on Channel 11 on both
radios. That is all we were able to check out on the two units. Front
panel on the radios says they are a scan model.

Will sell the total package for $150 plus $15 for UPS shipping
in lower 48.

Bryan W5KFT