Old February 22nd 04, 04:52 PM
Bill Turner

"MR. NO NAME" HAS A REPUTATION.

Old February 22nd 04, 07:29 PM
MR NO SPAM

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
In article
"MR NO SPAM" wrote:

Well said and hopefully, enough questions have been brought up to cause a
"raised eyebrow" or two about this nut.

Thanks! MNS

Old February 22nd 04, 07:31 PM
MR NO SPAM

"MR NO SPAM" wrote:

Well said and hopefully, enough questions have been brought up to cause a
"raised eyebrow" or two about this nut.

BTW, I replied in all caps to answer his apparent ignorance. I know it isn't
proper, but it seems to me that - that is all he would have been able to
understand! You've got to speak to the party in a language they seem to
understand in order to get the point across. So with that, my apologies to
the rest of you folks. MNS

Old February 22nd 04, 07:37 PM
MR NO SPAM

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
"MR. NO NAME" HAS A REPUTATION.

Oh, now you want to start again, huh???? I thought we agreed to not go
there! I hope I'm wrong, if not, beware.
Anyone who frequents Antique Radio/phono will see for themselves. I call em
as I see them. I cite irrefutable facts, not BS. Challenge it! I may not use
my name, but I got the balls to back myself up. DO YOU? DRY UP! MNS

Digital radio sales surge past 1m mark Mike Terry Broadcasting 0 January 21st 05 10:31 PM
Jailtime / sales tax / currency exchanges Al Patrick Shortwave 0 November 28th 04 01:47 PM
(OT) Beware Mr Bill E Shortwave 2 August 14th 04 07:20 PM
Beware of Scanner Sales on Strongsignals.net [email protected] Scanner 5 May 3rd 04 08:58 PM
FCC cracking down on Export Radios & Amplifier sales and 10m & 2m intruders Leland C. Scott CB 0 April 10th 04 08:02 AM