Old March 7th 04, 12:56 AM
GIL9734

Default LAPTOP FS: LOTS OF NEW RSS! CURRENT MODEL!

Hello all!

I am posting this here before resorting to (everyone's favorite) ebay. What
I've got is a Compaq Presario 2100 Laptop, with a 1.2Gb Athlon XP-M processor,
256 MB of ram, upgradable to 1Gb, currently running windows XP home, has a
DVD-ROM / CD-RW drive, 15 inch display, and it's got a wireless LAN card in one
PCMCIA slot, which I currently use to connect to my 802.11b network at home,
and will be included in this sale. As far as software goes, it's got all the
usual stuff, plus the new napster, and a load of motorola rss! YESTHIS
COMPUTER HAS A COM PORT!!! MOTOROLA RSS INCLUDED IS AS FOLLOWS:

HT 1250/750/1550
CDM 750/1250/1550
REFLASHING TOOLKIT FOR PROFESSIONAL SERIES RADIOS
800 MHZ FREQUENCY FINDER (MOTOROLA VERSION)
MCS2000 CPS
MCS2000 TUNER
ASTRO SABER CPS
ASTRO SPECTRA CPS
ASTRO RADIO TUNER
XTS3000
PASSPORT CPS
1225 SERIES RSS
GP300
SPECTRA LAB
MTSX LAB (HARD TO FIND)

Plus other misc. RSS

Laptop was $1199 7 months ago, no visible scratching (has not left my house
since purchase), battery lasts around 3 hours on one charge, etc...

I would like $650 for the whole deal, or I would be willing to entertain a
trade for high-end motorola VHF equipment, such as saber 3's, spectra
high-power radios, minitor 4 pagers in quantity, etc...

Even if we do a trade, whoever purchases or trades for this laptop will be
responsible for paying $35 for proper packaging and well-insured shipment. I
don't want to mail off a perfect laptop and have you receive a box of parts! I
ship in sprayed in foam, well-wrapped in plastic, and usually a "box in a box"
when I ship expensive equipment such as this.

Thanks for the bandwidth!

Thomas