Old April 30th 04, 05:45 AM
Larry Gagnon

Default FS: Outbacker HF Mobile Antenna

I have for sale my trusty Terlin Outbacker WL-130 Mobile HF Antenna.
This antenna is good on 80-10 metres, is 5'3" tall and splits into two
sections for easy transport. It comes complete with Terlin's heavy
duty base (US$75 value) with a female coax jack attached. Also
included is a brown vinyl carrying sleeve.

This mobile antenna is a precursor to the Outbacker OB8SP Split model
now available at Alpha Delta (http://www.alphadeltacom.com/pg9.htm).
The WL-130 operates on 10, 15, 20, 40, 75 and 80 metres. Terlin will
add extra frequencies to the antenna if you require them. You can view
the Terlin website at http://www.outbacker.com.au

The Outbacker is a superb mobile antenna - I have worked many
countries on many bands with it. It is the most robust mobile antenna
on the market and is particularly well suited to an SUV or truck, as
they were designed for very rough use in the Australian Outback. They
will smash against numerous trees without notice. Try that with a
newfangled screwdriver!

I am selling the antenna because I am now in a small automobile and
want to trade down to a HamStick instead! The antenna has seen only
infrequent use and has never been left outdoors on a vehicle except
when in actual operation. It is about 10 years old. I have cleaned the
contacts and the wander lead with fine steel wool and the antenna
works perfectly.

A new price is $329 plus $75 for the mount, I am asking $175 for both,
and you pay shipping. Please respond by direct email, removing "fake"
from my email address.

Larry VE7EA
to reply via email remove "fake"
remove "fake" from email address

Antenna Advice Chris Shortwave 5 September 20th 04 02:04 AM
FS: Icom IC-38A 220mhz mobile radio and antenna VHFRadioBuff Swap 0 August 31st 03 02:42 PM
Mobile Antenna Question Richard Clark Antenna 3 August 23rd 03 08:07 PM
Perth Plus Outbacker antenna G.Beat Antenna 2 August 12th 03 11:25 PM