Old May 5th 04, 07:38 PM
DeWayne

Default FS: Sangean Super ATS-909

For sale: Sangean Super ATS-909, just modded by RadioLabs.com , protective
case, Sangean AC adaptor, reel antenna, manual, excellent cond., $225
shipped UPS ground, US Postal money order only.

DeWayne K9KZ

You can check the mods at:
http://radiolabs.com/products/receivers/super909.php

Old May 5th 04, 10:56 PM
Gary

"DeWayne" wrote in message ...
For sale: Sangean Super ATS-909, just modded by RadioLabs.com , protective
case, Sangean AC adaptor, reel antenna, manual, excellent cond., $225
shipped UPS ground, US Postal money order only.

Are you not satisfied with the modifications made by RadioLabs? Why
would you pay for the modifications and then sell it?
Old May 6th 04, 03:41 AM
DeWayne

"Gary" wrote in message
om...

For sale: Sangean Super ATS-909, just modded by RadioLabs.com ,

protective
case, Sangean AC adaptor, reel antenna, manual, excellent cond., $225
shipped UPS ground, US Postal money order only.

Are you not satisfied with the modifications made by RadioLabs? Why
would you pay for the modifications and then sell it?

I just got the mods done a few weeks ago. I am not happy with the SSB
performance. The filter seems VERY wide. Yesterday I picked up a Sony SW77.
I have been wanting to try the Sony for a long time. I got it for a good
price. I hope it will do much better on SSB. Radio Labs offered to help me
make it better but I want to try the SW77 anyway. Otherwise I like the Super
909. Don't have the money to keep both right now. I take spurts where I
don't keep radios very long : ) I think my favorite radio of all is the
Drake R8 series! Hopefully the SW77 will come closer to the R8 than the
Super 909.

DeWayne

Super Sangean 909 Falcon Shortwave 8 September 19th 04 10:10 AM
Sangean Super 909 Juan Gonzalez Shortwave 10 August 18th 04 04:48 AM
FS: Sangean Super ATS-909 DeWayne Shortwave 3 May 6th 04 01:16 PM
GE Superadios for Dummies [ GE Super Radios I - II - III ] RHF Shortwave 9 March 22nd 04 09:37 AM
GE Superadio III earphone difficulty - and what is OHM rating Ronald Shortwave 49 January 22nd 04 07:04 PM