Old June 12th 04, 08:30 PM
Jeff Camp

Default FS: Yaesu FT-847, Amp Supply LK-500ZC Amplifier

I have for sale a Yaesu FT-847 in excellent condition with original
packaging, manual, and hand mic. Everything works as it should. This is a
very nice radio, but I'm out of space and some stuff has to go. Asking $750
plus shipping.

I also have an Amp Supply LK-500ZC legal limit ++ HF amplifier. This one
has the 10 meter and QSK options. Currently wired for 110 but can be
changed to 220 by removing a jumper and putting a new end on the power cord.
Includes a good copy of the manual and original sales order. Uses two Eimac
3-500Z's (full output). Asking $875 plus shipping.

You can contact me via email at .

Thanks and 73,
Jeff
N0WJP