Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 19th 04, 01:18 AM
Dave

Default FS: 5 old tube AM radios cheap

Hi all,

Moving forces sale of restoration projects I'll never get to.
I have 5 old wood-case tube radios - one works four don't.
All are complete, in good condition, and FULLY restorable.
Actually, my brother did in fact restore all of them many years
ago but they fell yet again into disrepair. There's a Minerva
AM, Crosley Fiver, Motorola clock face radio, a Philco, and
one other I can't recall. All are TOTALLY complete with all
tubes and knobs, and ALL cases are in very good condition.

First $50 takes ALL of them - BUT you have to take all, and
you have to pick them up in Tacoma, WA I will GUARANTEE
that they are in every way worth ten bux a radio, hands down.
The Motorola clock radio works. ALL are tube radios of course.

Email if interested. If no takers by Saturday, they're off to
Value Village :-) where they'll end up in the 'glass case' for
God knows how high of insane prices.... that place cracks me up!

I also have an A****er Kent metal (model 45??) radio with tubes,
and a Silvertone metal box radio - make me an offer when you
get here if you want. I have LOTS of other radio stuff, but you MUST
come over to talk about it as I WILL NOT SHIP ANY OF IT.

Dave
devarim at hotmail dot com

Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Radios that are offered World Wide under the Grundig Yacht Boy (YB) Brand Name RHF Shortwave 5 February 5th 04 12:23 PM
FS MOTOROLA RADIO'S John Equipment 0 February 3rd 04 07:53 AM
MOTOROLA RADIOS for Sale! John Equipment 0 January 30th 04 03:56 PM
FS: Old tube sockets, 4, 5, 6, 7 pin, Hammurlund, GR, ceramic, phenolic,matching plugs, extenders Al Schapira Boatanchors 0 January 19th 04 10:54 PM
FS: CHEAP Motorola Low Band 42-50 Mhz 60 Watt Mobile Radios Augnut Swap 0 July 9th 03 08:52 PM